• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuskAstral

Lucario- Korrina ( especially that she appeared in opening)

Luxray- Volkner or Clemont
Mega Charizard Y- Trevor
Ninetales- Blaine
Espeon- Virgil

I would not like it. This Larvitar had a family, and taking someone from the family is heartless to me. (And even if he did evolve, he could start his own, and it would be too bad to take away the father's children.)
giphy.gif

That's good question though but i think for that to happen it will take long time but yes it might happen the next gen can redeem goh as it redeemed Iris
I Agree but this "Goh Catching some Pokemon every episodes" nonsense had to stop because of The fans's complaint but that's alright. I legit wonder if Team Rocket has a place in "Serious threat" territory but they can be funny also for Pokemon Journeys much like XY and onwards. I don't think Team Rocket had to back to "serious threat" territory since Best Wishes.

In my opinion, Iris always was a good character. They did make justice with her in Journeys and advanced her
In my opinion (dont kill me), Goh is a bad character to begin with
I did agree with you that Goh is a bad Character for me to liken to, I don't get why His catching more Pokemon is hated than Ash himself? I don't get it.

Pikachu111213

Traveler
I think Pokemon Journeys redeemed Iris already but can the next gen Pokemon Anime redeem Goh too?
Part of what made Iris redeemed by many who did not like her was time away. Remember when Black and White came out (the games, not the anime)? They were very controversial, and so were mons like Vanilluxe (ftr, I think this contributed to the Iris hate). Now, after a decade, they are held as one of the greatest Pokémon games, and a lot of people really like the ice cream mons

if go comes back next Gen, I don’t think many will be happy. But if he waits ten years like Iris, I think people may finally accept him.

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214
I did agree with you that Goh is a bad Character for me to liken to, I don't get why His catching more Pokemon is hated than Ash himself? I don't get it.
That's because many of the things goh has done has been controversial as catching legendary pokemon, Favourite pokemon such as Flygon, Aerodatycl, which we wanted for ash has been given to goh and we all know how much focus he gets compared to ash even his newly caught pokemons which he has got in this series has been phenomonal not getting much more focus as we have to wait in the episode if we can get the glimpse of all of its pokemon

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I don't mind the Team Rocket though after ash they are the most likable characters
It really depends on how they're handled tbh

They were great in SM
Annoying in DP
And very mixed bag in BW

In Journeys I feel nothing towards them besides occasional pity whenever Morpeko is around

Team Rocket is by far the most inconsistent written characters in the series

DuskAstral

. With Toxtricity and Kubfu coming in, he could be getting even more captures, and the show needs to focus on those
Firstly, it hasn't been confirmed anywhere that it will catch these Pokémon, and secondly, I think that even if it grabs something else, it won't be much (both Kalos and Aloli had a small team, so the developers aren't likely to change it).

Pikachu111213

Traveler
Firstly, it hasn't been confirmed anywhere that it will catch these Pokémon, and secondly, I think that even if it grabs something else, it won't be much (both Kalos and Aloli had a small team, so the developers aren't likely to change it).
Right. Forgot to clarify that Kubfu and toxtricity were my predictions. Thanks for the correction.

ShadowForce720

That’s comparing apples to oranges, both the Kalos team and Alola team while small had Ash’s captures and evolutions for his Pokémon spread out and on top of that besides Pikachu they were composed of current gen Pokémon and didn’t have any past gen Pokémon on them.

Where as in the current series Ash got his 5th capture by episode 50 and his team is fully evolved by episode 60, plus it’s not restricted to current gen Pokémon.

So you can’t really use the Kalos and Alola as a base to say that the current team would be handled similar to them.

deliaketchum

Anyone think we will see brandon again? Or his story was finished with battle against paul?

Which character from XYZ we will likely see (except Korrina)?

Status
Not open for further replies.