1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pocket Monsters (2019) Pokémon Speculation Thread

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Dephender, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Master Pikachu 11

Master Pikachu 11 Well-Known Member

Charizard isn’t there anymore it is back at Oak’s and finished training there back in BW, the reason we didn’t see it in Alola was because Kiawe had his.

SerenaRulez and Applecorp like this.
  2. Spider-Phoenix

Spider-Phoenix #ChespinGang

That boi is so adorable happily eating his berries. Might get the figure.

Keeping my hopes low though as it's most likely a random one.

(but man, would I love if an early Christmas miracle happen and the show finally does justice to my favorite :p)

3. Cameron54

Cameron54 Member

it probably still flies back to the valley to train

4. Applecorp

Applecorp Well-Known Member

Why's Dratini in the berry eating image? Chespin I can sort of understand because Ash might visit Kalos soon but Dratini seems like it's just taking up space for no reason unless Go gets one in the future?

5. giancor

giancor Active Member

I feel like this is an one season series just like pokemon chronicles.

Ash gets to battle leon at the end of the season, with his fan-demanded team, and realizes that he hasn't trained enough.

Then the galar series begins

SerenaRulez likes this.
  6. Cameron54

Cameron54 Member

This is the Galar series. That’s why Leon is the main goal of the season.

7. ShadowForce720

ShadowForce720 Well-Known Member

It’s not, there isn’t going to be a Galar series where Ash only travels through Galar, the current series is going to last at least 3-4 years and then if they do go back to Ash traveling through one region again it’s going to be through the gen 9 region and not Galar.

If you want to watch a series that focuses exclusively on Galar then go watch a Pokémon Twilight Wings.

KenzeyEevee, esquilo09 and Paul1985 like this.
  8. Trainer Micah

Trainer Micah Well-Known Member

Hm? I can assume Yapper an Koharu will be with Dratini? Just thinking about it... But Chespin and Ash i thinking about something say Ash rotates in/out and Greninja comes back what are your thoughts if Ash rotates in/out at Sakuragi's lab? He woundn't have to write out Grookey If Chespin stayed there and Ash can rotate with Greninja and his around the world team. Say like:

Pikachu
    Dragonite
    Greninja
    Melmetal
    Grookey - Thwackey - For his Galar starters
    Sobble - Drizzle - If they both happen

Then for his Rotation:

Mr. Mime
    Chespin - As a if i can See Go get this pokemon if it happens if not i can see a pattern of some kind
    Gengar
    Lucario
    Zoroark

What if it happens your thoughts? Say with Leon and Go's team now depending on what they use against Ash you know i mean Leon and Charizard
    And Go's future Cinderace you know just think about it.

9. Leonhart

Leonhart Imagineer

Unless the Miniryu belongs to another recurring character or a future COTD, I'm going to assume that it's meant to be Go's. That's if those toys are even meant to represent future anime episodes.

10. nickdt

nickdt Well-Known Member

Not necessarily. Charizard knows where the Valley is. He can fly, so he can fly there and then back to the lab.

KenzeyEevee likes this.
  11. game3524

game3524 Well-Known Member

Why would Gengar and Lucario take a backseat to Greninja and Melmetal?

12. Sidagam

Sidagam Well-Known Member

Any reserves/ returning Mons of Ash's should take a backseat to his current team/ captures and only be used for specific matches in the PWC so they don't overshadow anyone current. For example say Ash goes to Kalos and gets Greninja back (and maybe Goodra), they could be used for a PWC battle in Kalos and come back to the lab to train afterwards, and used in battles later in the series.

Be cool if Ash bought Charizard to the Lab to specifically train Dragonite.

13. Trainer Micah

Well as you know if Greninja returns Ash'll have to Sync with him again and him and Lucario might extend his Aura ability as you know it tires Ash out if you remember the Kalos Conference it tied Ash out and if the Aura ability returns connects with his Sync ability it many overwhelm him causing him to collapse. Plus you never know what Go's team'll be or Leon's for the manner plus Charizard and so on Bulbasaur and Squirtle could come back at the Lab to help them "All" train if they need to depending on the team's of what they all three use.

Make sense? Plus trying to figure out how his team would coexist with all these pokemon.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
    Leonhart likes this.
  14. game3524

No, not really.

Greninja, Melmetal etc. stories are over. Lucario and Gengar are new captures. They should (and will) get more focus then any of Ash's reserves.

15. Trainer Micah

I see well whatever happens I'm just trying to figure out how his team would coexist with all these pokemon alright?
    Anime or games or not alright so you know just thinking about it for now.

SerenaRulez likes this.
  16. Pteranodonte

Pteranodonte Well-Known Member

The whole sync thing tiring Ash was just a plot tool to make him loose. They likely will never bring that back again.

SerenaRulez and Leonhart like this.
  17. Leonhart

Leonhart Imagineer

Given Gekkouga's popularity, if it ever returns then I would expect all of Satoshi's Pokemon to take a backseat for as long as Gekkouga sticks around. But I never thought of Melmetal as that popular or as well-liked as Gekkouga, so I don't think it would overshadow Gangar or the other Pokemon.

Egakor and SerenaRulez like this.
  18. Trainer Micah

Exactly that is what i was trying to say and figure out how will this team effect the PWC? With his coexisting of:

Pikachu Mimey Dragonite Gengar Lucario - with out these how would v

Chespin Greninja Zoroark Melmetal Bulbasaur Charizard Squirtle Thwackey and Drizzle if it happens say fourteen pokemon how would these coexist with all his pokemon he has now minus where i said Lucario how would these ^ coexist with his team for the PWC any thoughts? Because i'm just trying to figure ideal team out for myself.

SerenaRulez likes this.
  19. game3524

I doubt that.

I don't think the writers put Greninja on some pedestal like some fans on here think.

20. Almighty Zard

Almighty Zard He has returned.

considering the transformation they gave it, which obviously came from how popular it was (And still is) i'm inclined to think they did do that.

Egakor and Leonhart like this.