• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Captain Jigglypuff said:
The anime didn’t feature him except for maybe one episode but it’s been so long that I can’t remember if he appeared or not.

He appeared in the first Jouto episode, in an episode set in the Whirlpool Islands, and in the episode where the Yogiras egg hatched. He also made a few cameos in other episodes usually on the video phone talking to Satoshi.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
He appeared in the first Jouto episode, in an episode set in the Whirlpool Islands, and in the episode where the Yogiras egg hatched. He also made a few cameos in other episodes usually on the video phone talking to Satoshi.
Like I said, not featured that much. Only one episode actually focused on him and his research which was Don’t Touch That ‘Dile. Around the Whirlpool was more focused on the Corsola and every other Elm appearance was very short cameos. Birch appeared here and there studying Pokémon in their habitats and in more than cameo roles. Rowan was seen quite a bit throughout Sinnoh studying Pokémon Evolutions and teaching others about his findings. Elm seems to be the Professor that always gets the short end of the stick when it comes to representation in the franchise. He was even pushed aside in his own region’s games for Prof Oak! That’s really sad when you think about it.

Red and Blue

So if Ash and Leon do have a full battle at the very end, do you think his team will be identical to his game one or different like Kukui's

I think at least he would have his Aegislash and one of the Galarian starters

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
So if Ash and Leon do have a full battle at the very end, do you think his team will be identical to his game one or different like Kukui's

He'll probably have some differences compared to his game team, but he'll obviously still have Charizard.

esquilo09

There are three Mankey alongside Cubone, Ash, Pikachu, Go, Scorbunny, Scyther, Beedrill, Butterfree and Dewgong.

So this mean something.

1: They are Cubone's friends. Which could mean Go won't catch Cubone unless it wanted to.
2: They probably are the Mankey with the scar's underlings who were caught by Go which could hint for a Galarian Primeape in the DLC and maybe, just maybe it gets a Galarian evolution.

World Turtle

There are three Mankey alongside Cubone, Ash, Pikachu, Go, Scorbunny, Scyther, Beedrill, Butterfree and Dewgong.

So this mean something.

1: They are Cubone's friends. Which could mean Go won't catch Cubone unless it wanted to.
2: They probably are the Mankey with the scar's underlings who were caught by Go which could hint for a Galarian Primeape in the DLC and maybe, just maybe it gets a Galarian evolution.

I don’t think that scenes means he caught the Mankey. It looks more like they surrounded them and are trying to make them give the bone back.

Red and Blue

He'll probably have some differences compared to his game team, but he'll obviously still have Charizard.
Well yeah we already saw his Charizard in action. I was justing wondering if his other five Pokemon would be the same or different

dman_dustin

So this mean something.

Given the summary and everything we know about this episode, I don't see how #1 is even applicable as the implication is Cubone is on its own.

Otherwise I don't know know why Cubone are friends with Bully like Mankey who are causing Cubone issues especially by stealing its bone.

The context is Cubone is solo Pokemon being picked on by Mankey.

Not sure why they would lie about the dynamic, and it's just some weird horrible friendship thing.

esquilo09

Given the summary and everything we know about this episode, I don't see how #1 is even applicable as the implication is Cubone is on its own.

Otherwise I don't know know why Cubone are friends with Bully like Mankey who are causing Cubone issues especially by stealing its bone.

The context is Cubone is solo Pokemon being picked on by Mankey.

Not sure why they would lie about the dynamic, and it's just some weird horrible friendship thing.
Have you forgot about the Malamar episode? Which there are good Malamar?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters

He definitely should have Aegislash, and if Scorbunny is going to remain as is then I think they should give him a Cinderace. Rather than putting it on some COTD like Chesnaught was

Dragapult, it depends if Ash gets a Dreepy or not. If Ash gets a Dragapult, hopefully it's Haxorus as the Dragon. Haxorus hasn't gotten to do much, since Drayden stupidly wasn't Ash's 8th Unova gym...

Aside from those, his team could probably have changes.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Captain Jigglypuff said:
Like I said, not featured that much. Only one episode actually focused on him and his research which was Don’t Touch That ‘Dile. Around the Whirlpool was more focused on the Corsola and every other Elm appearance was very short cameos.

I never really liked him in all honesty, so I can't say that I feel particularly bad about his lack of screen-time. I do wonder if he'd make an appearance if Satoshi and Gou visit Wakaba Town in the future however, if the writers decide to pull a Wataru on us again. The professor appearing again would at least give us a chance to see the Jouto Starters all at once again.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Honestly for Leon's team it would be pretty cool if he had Charizard, aegislash, inteleon, dragapult, appletun and eternatus (okay hear me out on this one)

It would be versus Ash's ultimate team which consists of his main mons over the entire series. So I can see ash going on a heavy advantage winning streak until eternatus takes out 2-3 of his mons before fainting and then Pikachu defeats Charizard. I mean they need to top ash vs Kukui with Ash vs Leon imo, so they would also need two epic battles like that battle had. Eternatus can be a perfect candidate imo

Red and Blue

Honestly for Leon's team it would be pretty cool if he had Charizard, aegislash, inteleon, dragapult, appletun and eternatus (okay hear me out on this one)

It would be versus Ash's ultimate team which consists of his main mons over the entire series. So I can see ash going on a heavy advantage winning streak until eternatus takes out 2-3 of his mons before fainting and then Pikachu defeats Charizard. I mean they need to top ash vs Kukui with Ash vs Leon imo, so they would also need two epic battles like that battle had. Eternatus can be a perfect candidate imo
Well if Leon somehow convinces Eternatus to fight for him I could see Ash working with Zacian

game3524

ERlF--cUYAASojk

I am sure some of these are Ash's and Go. While I bet some of the heavy hitters (ex. Garchomp, Venusaur) belong to some trainers in the World Tournament or Pokemon who get spotlight episodes like Piplup.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Seeing someone catch a Zeraora would be pretty interesting.

I honestly thought Kakui could've potentially had it...but then he revealed he had no pokemon capable of using electric attacks, and Tapu-koko had to settle it's rivalry with Pikachu then and there, denying us to see what Kakui's final pokemon actually was.

World Turtle

ERlF--cUYAASojk

I am sure some of these are Ash's and Go. While I bet some of the heavy hitters (ex. Garchomp, Venusaur) belong to some trainers in the World Tournament or Pokemon who get spotlight episodes like Piplup.

I doubt it means anything but, The Bulbasaur, Charizard, and Squirtle being right next to each other is a possible nod to Ash’s Kanto Trio.

Hope he gets Corviknight. The bird knight and Dragapault are the only Galar Pokémon I really want Ash to get.

Reactions: RLC

Cptnmac1

ERlF--cUYAASojk

It's not even set up in a way we could logically guess which is which. Dragonite is on the left with Gengar and Lucario but Mr mime is on the complete opposite side. Machamp is also there again so I hope that one goes to go. Corviknight, zeraora and zoroark could potentially be ashs but who knows. I really hope ash doesn't get a gyarados as I feel we've seen the species way more the we need to. I'm not entirely sure what's behind dragonite, can anyone else make out what that is?

Status
Not open for further replies.