• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sword master zacian

To be fair, it would at least funny see Ash with an alcremie and trying not to think about desserts everytime.
Why don't writers give ash a food team from galar
First an apple pokemon applin
Then the teacup pkm polteageist
And atleast the cream with its g-max form a cake pkm alcremie
Just imagine how ash would have been a food hunting trainer

Red and Blue

Sword mater zacian you can't just keep double posting. If you want to quote two users just use the multiquote option.

In regards to whether or not Ash's Eevee would GMAX or evolve I could see it going both ways. How popular is the GMAX Eevee?

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Watch the writers troll us again and give an Eevee to Koharu once she joins the journey properly.. as much as I want it to go to Ash and end up as an Espeon, I can really see it happening this way..

Look what happened with "Sandy"..

Sword master zacian

Watch the writers troll us again and give an Eevee to Koharu once she joins the journey properly.. as much as I want it to go to Ash and end up as an Espeon, I can really see it happening this way..

They just really wanted to troll us By making us hyped for ash is getting eevee in sm seriea and last giving it to other character lana
But i don't this time to happen if they do i would just throw the idea of ash ever getting a eevee

Cptnmac1

I think that if Ash gets an Eevee then it will stay as an Eevee so that Ash can showcase G-Max Eevee.
Why couldn't it do both. I could see ash get an eevee and it stays as an eevee for a bit before evolving and during that time, showcasing it's g-max form. If ash is going to be using g-max, he's probably going to be using pikachu, I doubt we'll even see g-max Gengar more than once from ash and that's only if Alistair doesn't show up

Red and Blue

Interesting. Except for the Eon duo and the starters, the rest are Pokemon owned by Ash

Except that was never trolling. Unlike today's poster there was nothing hinting at Sandy going to Ash. I thought so at the time but I can admit that now.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I'm not sure if this is meant to mean anything regarding future captures/appearances since Hibanny's there despite it having already evolved, and Meltan being there seems quite random too.
well I would assume this is just for marketing. And merch has historically hinted at future appearances and captures like with Gengar and Riolu so I wouldn't rule things out. Does this hint at future appearances? yes and no. Tho it's better to just assume this is only for marketing purposes.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Latias about to replace Mimey and Dragonite real quick.

1 appears to have been a one time gimmick, and the other is just severely underutilized. Not a huge loss imo.

Don't buy Eevee. Been jebaited with it too much to believe.

Red and Blue

Ash gets Latias and Go gets Latios, lol. Though if Ash does get Latias it probably won't be the same one from movie 5

PsychoLogical

Ash gets Latias and Go gets Latios, lol. Though if Ash does get Latias it probably won't be the same one from movie 5
ofc it wouldn’t. If Ash was to get Latias in any circumstances (for once it could happen thanks to this series not being Galar fixed), it’ll be a random one.

xNidoQueen

So......could we not.....can we just have Espeon outright please?

Unless this hints and Goh having all the other Eevees but Espeon for that kind of gag, I'm not sure I'm liking it.

Also why the hell would Petio have Eevee Pikachu collaboration and not.....Riolu. Are they really trying to say Eevee is a cat?

Pikachu is neither a cat nor a dog as well... He is a rodent. This never made sense from the get-go.

dman_dustin

Pikachu is neither a cat nor a dog as well... He is a rodent. This never made sense from the get-go.

So you've never heard of pet rats or pet mice?

I was saying if it was going to be a pet, choosing Riolu of Ash's team would make more sense than Eevee which really isn't a cat. It's cat-like but its still not a cat. Unlike Riolu which is far closer to a dog than Eevee is a cat.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~

PsychoLogical

Master Pikachu 11

I had a feeling if Ash was going to get any other Kanto Pokemon it would be Eevee. The question is if he will catch it before or after Sobble
I believe that he will catch Sobble first, another reason that Ash could get Eevee is because Riley said that he wasn’t going to catch one, so it might end up coming true. lol.
https://mobile.twitter.com/R0h_Martins/status/1253706183787102208 random **** and likely been seen before but the piece of merch that shows Latias, Greninja, and Gengar started to resurface again. Likely doesnt mean anything, just pointing it out. (couldnt put image so I had to put the tweet)
What really interests me about this is the image on the left has most of the Pokémon that belong to the SM cast with the exception of Bewear who lives with TR, but since there is a Incineroar and a Decidueye but no Primarina unless she is covered, it would be interesting for Rowlet to evolve all the way to Decidueye since it’s not far from Rowlet in the new popularity poll and they could end up giving Go a Rowlet if Ash’s evolves, unfortunately it is probably just wishful thinking on my part.
Maybe the image on the right can mean something in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.