• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Mythical-Moonlight said:
Just to give you guys a heads up this is from MONTHS ago.

Before the anime even came out lol

https://twitter.com/pikachu_pcn/status/1191290292894220289?s=19

Not saying it doesn't mean anything but I doubt we'll be seeing Latios and Latias anytime soon

Well that explains why Hibanny's there, and it seems like this candy product at least foreshadowed Gangar being caught. I really don't care about Latios and Latias appearing in the anime, however.

Leonhart

Imagineer
KenzeyEevee said:
A thought I am having, didnt Serena say that she wanted to let people smile around the world and that Hoenn would be the first stop?

Yes, although if you're implying that she'll appear in Houen the next time that Satoshi and Gou visit the region, I doubt it. She would probably appear in Kalos since that's her home region, and by now her Houen journey has probably ended.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Yes, although if you're implying that she'll appear in Houen the next time that Satoshi and Gou visit the region, I doubt it. She would probably appear in Kalos since that's her home region, and by now her Houen journey has probably ended.
I don't think that Serena will appear at all. The only past companions that I think will appear are Misty, Brock, and the Alola cast.

Red and Blue

Well as long as the poster with Ash, Eevee, and Pikachu came out today instead of a few months back. We still have something to speculate about

Master Pikachu 11

Just to give you guys a heads up this is from MONTHS ago.

Before the anime even came out lol

https://twitter.com/pikachu_pcn/status/1191290292894220289?s=19

Not saying it doesn't mean anything but I doubt we'll be seeing Latios and Latias anytime soon
Of course it came out months ago, this is one of the merchandises that was used as reason to believe that Gengar was going to get caught. If you look at the first poster there is a Meltan that appears in Alola so this merchandise could be a hint of what is to come in the future

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Of course it came out months ago, this is one of the merchandises that was used as reason to believe that Gengar was going to get caught. If you look at the first poster there is a Meltan that appears in Alola so this merchandise could be a hint of what is to come in the future

Maybe. Tho the Meltan is odd because Ash's is now a Melmetal. So this would have to be an entirely different Meltan. Are they going back to Melemele Island?

BlazingAsh

Multiple artwork with the same Pokemon. Lapras and Greninja seem to be returning. They'll probably give Ash Latios cuz it's blue and Latias to Go.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I think Serena will at least be alluded to.

As for her actually appearing? It's hard to say.
Given her send off, it hard to imagine how they'd make her and Ash reunite without bringing up the kiss lol.

Or maybe they wouldn't bring it up at all. But then they'd risk angering the Amourshippers lol.

It's a no win situation there so I'm doubtful of a full fledged return for her

Sidagam

I don't get this argument of if Ash gets Eevee it won't evolve so he can show it's Gmax form. Uhhhh why can't he show it, then evolve it? It's not hard.

If Ash were to get an Eevee, naturally it would evolve into either Espeon or Umbreon due to high friendship. Or even Sylveon, but that seems less likely due to Umbreon being the most popular and Espeon always feeling like the Eeveelution Ash should have gotten. Still astounds me the writers have never given Ash an Eevee. But if there were ever a perfect time to do it, this series is it!

I'd be pretty stoked personally if Ash ends up getting both Espeon and Tyranitar.

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
I really don't see why people want Ash to get eevee, he don't need another cute mascot pokémon, he already have Pikachu. Give him an Absol or a Houndoom, that would be cool

Red and Blue

Maybe. Tho the Meltan is odd because Ash's is now a Melmetal. So this would have to be an entirely different Meltan. Are they going back to Melemele Island?
They probably will return to Melemele once Ash and Go visit Alola.

As for the Meltan the Dex entry for Melmetal states that it will become a bunch Meltan at the end of its lifespan. That probably won't happen to Ash's Melmetal, lol

ShadowForce720

I really don't see why people want Ash to get eevee, he don't need another cute mascot pokémon, he already have Pikachu. Give him an Absol or a Houndoom, that would be cool

If Ash got an Eevee it could just wind up evolving into one of the Eeveelutions. As for why some people want him to get one it’s partly because it is a popular and they also wanted Ash to have the counterparts to Gary’s Umbreon.

Decidueye23

I don't see Eevee evolving cuz they'll use it for G max this series.
I doubt it. This series isnt one gimmick focused. We saw upto 4 GMAX pokemon till now, 3 of them being in the Leone one. So i doubt GMax will get as much focus.

And yeah as for Eevee. No. I remembee i was so excited st the possibiliy of ash getting the eevee in SM. Now i wont belive it till he catches it in a pokeball!.

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
If Ash got an Eevee it could just wind up evolving into one of the Eeveelutions. As for why some people want him to get one it’s partly because it is a popular and they also wanted Ash to have the counterparts to Gary’s Umbreon.
I don’t think Ash will catch an eevee, since it is, basically, Pikachu's counterpart. I think it work better as a companion pokémon. Probably Go will get it, since Koharu already have her doggy Yamper.
But, of course, Ash could catch an eevee, I'm not ruling out this possibility.

Cptnmac1

I don't see Eevee evolving cuz they'll use it for G max this series.
Why would they? If ash is going to be using g-max, its probably going to be with pickachu. If ash does get eevee, they could have it debut it's g-max form and then evolve later on. Ash has a Gengar as well but I doubt we'll see it g-max that often, especially if the writers have plans to show Alistair

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I had a feeling if Ash was going to get any other Kanto Pokemon it would be Eevee. The question is if he will catch it before or after Sobble

After Sobble
And hopefully after Tyranitar as well, I don't wanna wait a second longer than I have to for it!

I believe that he will catch Sobble first, another reason that Ash could get Eevee is because Riley said that he wasn’t going to catch one, so it might end up coming true. lol.

lol

Multiple artwork with the same Pokemon. Lapras and Greninja seem to be returning. They'll probably give Ash Latios cuz it's blue and Latias to Go.

That is one of the reasons I want Ash to get Latios, blue/white is often apart of his outfits and seems to be standard now.
Besides I don't see the point in him getting Latias if it isn't the movie one, Latios would be like Gengar a different Pokemon entirely

I don't get this argument of if Ash gets Eevee it won't evolve so he can show it's Gmax form. Uhhhh why can't he show it, then evolve it? It's not hard.

If Ash were to get an Eevee, naturally it would evolve into either Espeon or Umbreon due to high friendship. Or even Sylveon, but that seems less likely due to Umbreon being the most popular and Espeon always feeling like the Eeveelution Ash should have gotten. Still astounds me the writers have never given Ash an Eevee. But if there were ever a perfect time to do it, this series is it!

I'd be pretty stoked personally if Ash ends up getting both Espeon and Tyranitar.

Those people act like Ash's Pokemon are going to G-Max all the time lmao
Look how often Litten used a z-move throughout SM, then look at Melmetal and Naganadel who didn't use one at all!
Besides Lucario sure as hell doesn't have a G-Max form, nor does Dragonite. And Eeveelutions kicked Eevee's ass on the popularity poll so... yeah.
It's primarily the guy whose been wrong multiple times saying this so Eevee will definitely evolve :p

Status
Not open for further replies.