• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~

Sidagam

Come to think of it, it has been quite a while since Ash used any Bug Types.

I'm trying to remember any Ash had that weren't Butterfree or Heracross....

..........I'm coming to a blank here folks

Yea me too. For the life of me I just can't remember any Bug type after Heracross......

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Yeah I realized that too late

Can't believe I forget about that. It's one of my favorite Gen 5 Pokemon.

To be fair I skipped out on most of Best Wishes
The BW series is better off being forgotten anyway.

Master Pikachu 11

Based on the scans we got, Mr Mime isn’t an active part of Ash’s current party.

They’re practically the same thing. Just nitpicking
So it appears that it was just an excuse to use Mimey just so Ash did have to call Oak to use one of his old Pokémon at the lab and yes I know that they were probably trying to promote Detective Pikachu, but you would think that they would continue to use him to keep promoting it if that was the case but it is what it is.

Considering they appear directly after Team Rocket does, it's pretty obvious Jessie and James are using them.

Heck, Team Rocket's appearance shows them in a forest, which is where Ash and Goh are fighting in.

Either that or they're the usual "filler Pokemon that exist only to make a cool action scene for the opening" we get every so often.
I believe that it is just a cool action scene, it’s just the same as when the opening had Ash catch a Grubbin only for that not to happen. Plus I don’t think that we will see TR use Tyranitar again since they like to use different Pokémon, however, the only Pokémon that I expect to see more of is Chewtle since they caught it themselves.

Red and Blue

What I want to know is if they will keep Farfetch'd evolution method consistent with the games. I don't think we've ever heard the term "critical hit" in the anime before

Sidagam

Snivy was used more than leavanny though

It battled less, but had a higher win %/rate. That coupled with the fact that evolved twice AND learn't new moves, I'd say it easily came off better after that Saga.

I hope Farfetch'd is going to Go. Don't really want it on Ash's team

Sword master zacian

It battled less, but had a higher win %/rate. That coupled with the fact that evolved twice AND learn't new moves, I'd say it easily came off better after that Saga.

I hope Farfetch'd is going to Go. Don't really want it on Ash's team
I think i want kubfu more than farfetch'd on ash team but farfetch'd is also a strong and awesome pokemon yet are lot of other pkm than i want in ash team rookiedee line,dreepy line,snom line

Snom can be ash's bug and ice type which he hasn't caught for a long time
Hopefull frosmoth gets a g-max form in dlc including dragapult,not sure abou lucario,dragonite

Sidagam

I think i want kubfu more than farfetch'd on ash team but farfetch'd is also a strong and awesome pokemon yet are lot of other pkm than i want in ash team rookiedee line,dreepy line,snom line

Kubfu, Corviknight, Dreepy and Snom would all be fantastic additions to Ash's team

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer

Snom can be ash's bug and ice type which he hasn't caught for a long time
Hopefull frosmoth gets a g-max form in dlc including dragapult,not sure abou lucario,dragonite
I don't think that Ash is going to get the Dreepy line, for obvious reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.