• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

The toys have nothing to do with each other or rather, in April we got a candy toy set with Satoshi Go, Rioulo, Morpeko, Tyranitar, Alcremie and a few more Pokemon, Alcreamie and Satoshi come from that, the Greninja is from a different set not even anime related.
Sure the set has nothing to do with the anime? Ash caught Riolu and Go could end up with Morpeko.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Sure the set has nothing to do with the anime? Ash caught Riolu and Go could end up with Morpeko.
The Greninja set has nothing to do with the anime, the Alcreamie/Satoshi and others one has.

The set itself say these are upcoming Pokemon showing up in the anime, I'll post it here for the 100x time.

https://www.bandai.co.jp/candy/products/2020/4549660464433000.html

The next one on this line is Pokemon that will appear in the movie.

https://www.bandai.co.jp/candy/products/2020/4549660503378000.html

Red and Blue

dman_dustin

Maybe we will get a full focus episode on
Galarian Farfetch'd ,sobble,raihan vs leon,maybe sonia+ash vs raihan
Maybe 4 galar episode

I personally think it's only going to be two.

Ash and Go watch Raihan vs Leon. 1 episode.

Then Sonia will show up in regards to Sobble and Galarian Farfetch'd.

As nice as it would be I doubt it'll be more than that, three if we're lucky.

Who knows it could technically be 1 (I hope not)

Sword master zacian

Its definately not one just because i don't think leon vs raihan,sobble capture by ash,sonia showing Up to ash and go and also raihan vs ash can't fit in one episode
I think atleast three
Like 1st leon vs raihan i think it will be a full episode just like lance vs leon
2nd i predict ash vs raihan +sonia debut and maybe farfetch'd
3rd sobble capture
sobble blurb makes it feel like it will have a full episode where ash will help it to gain confidence And help in battling
Also sobble's a starter pkm and every starter get its own full episode for capture

Last edited:

Decidueye23

I dont think it ll be one episode for sure. I think its going to be 3. One with leon and raihan. One with sobble. One with farfetchd. Maybe sonia will appear in the leon or sobble ep.

Sword master zacian

I dont think it ll be one episode for sure. I think its going to be 3. One with leon and raihan. One with sobble. One with farfetchd. Maybe sonia will appear in the leon or sobble ep.
I think Sonia will appear in leon episode as i don't think of any role for her in sobble or farfetch'd episode
Also in games leon introduces character to sonia and also tells about their history of rivalry maybe sonia is in her own focus ep or either leon episode

I personally don't even see the appeal of Cinderace. To me, it's the worst designed of all nine starter stages this generation. It's a shame that we're most likely going to lose the awesome looking Raboot, in favour of something generally worse (in my opinion)..

If I have to deal with seeing that every episode, then I hope to god that we actually get to see the final stages of the other starters within the main cast too, since they're genuinely cool looking.

I think they made a mistake similar to Delphox with Cinderace but for some reason it is famous. At least Greninja had a sick design. The thing is it is supposed to be the main starter of this gen like Greninja was for Gen 6. So Cinderace is coming whether we like it or not. I just hope it doesn't stay out of the ball.

It is possible Raihan vs Leon and Ash vs Korrina are both in the same episode. Just different tournament/location.

nickdt

I think they made a mistake similar to Delphox with Cinderace but for some reason it is famous. At least Greninja had a sick design. The thing is it is supposed to be the main starter of this gen like Greninja was for Gen 6. So Cinderace is coming whether we like it or not. I just hope it doesn't stay out of the ball.

It is possible Raihan vs Leon and Ash vs Korrina are both in the same episode. Just different tournament/location.

I doubt it, since Ash is the main character and apparently, Goh also plays a big role in that episode, so the main tournament Ash is in might already become a rushfest.

Sword master zacian

I don't think this is the case ash and goh will watch the battle of raihan vs leon so that ash can know about raihan and then challenge it to battle
Also ep 25 korrina vs ash there is no mention of leon vs raihan going on
Korrina episode has lot of contwnt already going on like go catching pokemon,ash battling korrina and this will be two on two so a long battle

I think ash and go will travel galar to watch their match(raihan vs leon) that will bw their main purpose

D

Deleted member 384931

I doubt it, since Ash is the main character and apparently, Goh also plays a big role in that episode, so the main tournament Ash is in might already become a rushfest.
I mean Ash is strong so you dont have to show each battle

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
tbf whats the point of showing the whole tournament when we basically know what most of the results will be which is just Ash demolishing his way through the entire tourney. The Ash vs Korrina match is what the real attraction will be.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
So? When has the anime ever cared about regression? From pickachu beating a regice, then tying with an elekid. Pikachu tying with a latios and then losing to a starter snivy, the writers have shown they don't care about regression. They'll move the pieces around as they see fit. Ash has been around too long(20+ years), they've had multiple opportunities to start with a new protagonist and have passed them by. They're not going to just toss ash aside now
It's different now, because Ash has won a league and they're giving him a new goal to match his status.

Sword master zacian

I The thing is cindrrace is supposed to be the main starter of this gen like Greninja was for Gen 6. So Cinderace is coming whether we like it or not. I just hope it doesn't stay out of its pokeball
I don't think we can say anything about the main starter of this series untill other two debuts and caught by ash as could be chimchar situation where chimchar started the journey with ash at the end of first season of dp and was the main starter of whole dp Or was it piplup
Who knows maybe sobble comes in and takes the lead or maybe grookey whenver it debut

Status
Not open for further replies.