• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

World Turtle

That's true. If they plan on giving him more Pokemon that would explain why he has six fairly early

The only question is: how many? I'm hoping for a 10-20 range and that's why a few (Dragonite, Gengar) have come fully evolved.

I want at least an A Team and a B Team (so Pikachu + 11 and 5-6 should be Galar Pokemon).

It doesn't seem it will stop him from getting his seventh pure Water-type Pokémon, Sobble. I think Cramorant would be more interesting but oh well.

Well Sobble is a Starter and a staple on Ash's Team. As for Cramorant it seems too much like a gag Pokemon you know? If this was a more comedic series like SM then I could see it.

nickdt

That was just in a random assortment of pokemon though. Ash's Unova starters aren't even popular enough to be given returns over the others. If/when Ash brings back old pokemon, they'll either start with the Kanto starters for nostalgia, or Greninja, or his SM pokemon if he goes back to Alola before that.

Was it though? It also featured a Comfey and Koharu might get one based on the ending. We also had Riolu and Lucario. So its already confirmed its not a random selection of Pokemon.

World Turtle

That was just in a random assortment of pokemon though. Ash's Unova starters aren't even popular enough to be given returns over the others. If/when Ash brings back old pokemon, they'll either start with the Kanto starters for nostalgia, or Greninja, or his SM pokemon if he goes back to Alola before that.

You know just saying I'd accept even a montage sequence where Ash is shown battling with all his C-list reserves for an episode or two and letting the A and B listers get the more drawn out fight sequences.

Domok

EU2xsyJWkAMSw1D

HMMMM
Ash’s egg, Grookey, and Dusk Lycanroc

If Ash also catches Grookey, I’d say it’s more than likely Dusk is also his.

Which would be a very good sign for other reserves.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Not until we get those versions of the song sung by other artists we won't.

Quite intriguing we haven't heard anything new from about this whole "other artists" thing.

One of them will clearly be Matsumoto + Yamashita but I wonder what else we'll get.

I just hope Yamashita gets an ending for Go. That's all I ask music-wise lol

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
It might not happen, but if Ash does get Mega Lucario, only the writers can prevent Mega Gengar from happening too
Imagine a Gengar that can Mega and Gmax omg

aipomadvanceshipper

No, I dont really know how to describe his character. He feels incomplete somehow
Maybe it’s How he goes about his goal.
I like Gos character but it’s boring having him throw a pokeball and get the Pokémon but I think with raboot that might change maybe he’ll battle more. But I still want to know what he’s going to do when or if he catches mew. What’s he going to do with it.

Sword master zacian

I think after sobble and grookey eevee is pokemon that going to be captured it is appearing on merchs as well a lot

But please give him atleast 5 galar pokemon my thoughts are
Sobble
Grookey
Kubfu
Cramorant/corviknight
Any other not sure

ShadowForce720

G-Max Gengar might be used by Ash himself, so there's no reason to have Allister appear unless a new Ghost-type G-Max form is introduced in the Expansion Pass.

Except they could easily get around this by giving Allister a Shiny Gengar.

It might not happen, but if Ash does get Mega Lucario, only the writers can prevent Mega Gengar from happening too
Imagine a Gengar that can Mega and Gmax omg

That’s not a all as if Ash starts using his reserves again then that means combine with what you said, it would basically open the door to Ash Mega evolving some of his reserves as well.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Except they could easily get around this by giving Allister a Shiny Gengar.

That’s not a all as if Ash starts using his reserves again then that means combine with what you said, it would basically open the door to Ash Mega evolving some of his reserves as well.
This might be to dream too much, but would be amazing

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
So if Lucario doesn't get a gigantamax in the DLC, I'm guessing Ash will just mega evolve his?

ShadowForce720

It could also be that they want Ash to focus more on battles. Getting 6 Pokemon early would allow them to include more full battles than the previous two sagas.

Then they wouldn’t have Ash say that he wanted to catch loads of Pokémon. Plus if there is going to be a lot more battles and full battles then it would make sense to have Ash catch more then 6 or 7 Pokémon.

Status
Not open for further replies.