• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaSalamence05

It could actually kill Ash. Plus, it's too feminine and is Bede's ace.

I hate to be that guy but man you're so closed minded when it comes to that variation of Pokemon.

We haven't seen Ash catch that type of Pokemon where it could even be termed Masculine vs Feminine.

He's not captured Gardevoir, Gothitelle, Hatterene, ect. I'm just saying keep an open mind we have no idea what the plan is at all. We don't even know if Bede, Hop or Marnie or even the gym leaders will show up. Who cares if its masculine or feminine as I sure don't. If you can't see that it doesn't matter you're going to have a better time watching the show. Sure its geared a certain way but every fan rule has a way to be broken. Keep an open mind and have a good day Riley

desdar300

If Gou gets all three starters then he's more likely to go to the Isle of Armor because he has more to gain from it.
I would argue Ash has more to gain from it since it's tied to the man he's trying to take down.
Gou would be more interested in the Pokemon that are exclusive to that region like Slowpoke for example

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I would argue Ash has more to gain from it since it's tied to the man he's trying to take down.
Gou would be more interested in the Pokemon that are exclusive to that region like Slowpoke for example
Ash has nothing to gain from the Isle of Armor besides Kubfu.
What? Where did that come from? Is there anything to suggest that or just random speculation with no basis whatsoever?
I was saying that because I don't want Ash to end up with four Fighting-types.

desdar300

The Isle is about growing as a person with your Pokemon and unlocking strength that you didn't imagine possible.
They could easily have this kind of be like a training arc of sorts for him if Ash gets defeated in a big tournament and goes down a couple of notches.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
The Isle is about growing as a person with your Pokemon and unlocking strength that you didn't imagine possible.
They could easily have this kind of be like a training arc of sorts for him if Ash gets defeated in a big tournament and goes down a couple of notches.
Ash would have nothing to gain from it. I think that Ash has more to gain from the Crown Tundra.

Revolver Furious Dragon

Yes but why blaziken specifically? Is the line supposed to appear soon?

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
If Gou gets all 3 Starters then he'd probably feed them G-Max soup lol

(Which btw the Starters G-Max forms still need to be shown off in some capacity. Are they gonna have Gou show off all the 3?)

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Blaziken is a Fire type, Ash doesn't currently have one around.

Blaziken is fine, it's not a full-fledged Fighting type.

Also lul at "Ash can't get regional forms" Salty that Sandslash didn't do it but hopefully Ash can get one!

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer

Also lul at "Ash can't get regional forms" Salty that Sandslash didn't do it but hopefully Ash can get one!
It would still be too similar to most of Ash's other Pokemon, the only thing that it would have to separate itself from Lucario, Sirfetch'd, and possibly Urshifu is fire moves.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
It would still be too similar to most of Ash's other Pokemon, the only thing that it would have to separate itself from Lucario, Sirfetch'd, and possibly Urshifu is fire moves.
Literally none of that matters. They're all still battle heavy mons regardless of typing. And the writers obviously give no damns to type overlap. Nor do they care about battling style similarities either.

Would like the starter capture to be not a Galar starter but an old gen starter mon like Blaziken so I'm cool. This I can agree with.

Illusio

No words, only rage
So I just woke up and saw the thread exploded. So I see that G!Farfetch'd is Ash's, but what shows that Gou is getting Sobble aside from the poster?

Status
Not open for further replies.