• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Lesson learned. Anything short of official confirmation(like with Gengar the day before the episode)always take with a grain of salt.
Tbh that's actually a good thing.

diakyu

Let's not act like there wasn't promotional stuff pointing to Goh getting Sobble. That one poster with Sobble on Goh's side, notably away from Ash's team when G-Farfetch'd wasn't. That other preview scan with Sobble near Goh. There is precedent for this

Promotional material can be hit or miss but the only thing that really irked me was the use of Ash's line that was directly misleading. I guess they're really trying to play up the "who will catch it??????" factor but I feel like the ending of today's episode and the preview really blew that lol

diakyu

I don't get why people are so obsessed with sobble going with ash. It's just another generic water type that he's got a bunch of already.
I mean it's the same reason I want Grookey so bad. They just like the mon

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
There's a lot more that the writers can do with her, but I did think it was bittersweet that she showed more personality in one episode than Koharu has throughout the entire Pocket Monster 2019 series so far.
Koharu is cold, introverted and uncertain about her future, she have personality, but the writers don't give her screen time.

Revolver Furious Dragon

I mean it's the same reason I want Grookey so bad. They just like the mon
I guess it's just because your find all the galar starters boring and unappealing but I don't want any of them with ash. Prefering he builds up types he's lacking rather then yet another fire, grass or water type

Status
Not open for further replies.