• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I'm still not certain of Ash catching anything.
You're almost never certain about anything anyways. And stop trying to worm your way out of an conversation you started.

esquilo09

List of Pokémon that can learn Sand Tomb by breeding

Pineco line (ruled out, because it is an unpopular mon, it is most likely a Go's capture)
Turtwig line (Out of the question because Ash already has Torterra)
Gligar line (Ruled out because Ash already has Gliscor, so it's probably a Go's capture)

Leonhart

Imagineer
esquilo09 said:
What if its an anime exclusive desert? It could be Kanto and Johto.

List of Pokémon who are able to learn Sand Tomb by level up:

Sandshrew line
Diglett line
Onix line
Trapinch line
Gible line
Hippopotas line
Sandile line
Sandygast line
Silicobra line

Let's hope it's a Hoenn episode.

I can't say that I'm a fan of most of those Ground-types, but based on popularity alone I think it'd make sense if the Sand Tomb episode focuses on either the Fukamaru line or Nuckrar line.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Well it's seemingly confirmed Flygon is showing up in the Sand Tomb Episode.

(We gotta wait for a proper translation first.)

Let's all cross our fingers for an Ash Capture

Red and Blue

While it would be cool if Ash caught Flygon I'm kind of worried about his Gengar. It hasnt really done much or shown up since it was caught

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Tbh this series would be perfect the bring other professors back to research things

Elm needs to come back and do something of actual note

I feel like the days of soft-resets are completely over. Not to mention that it only ever happened once, 10 years ago, and from then on Ash has only ever been consistent throughout XY to Journeys. Especially if he wins against Leon, there is no believable or excusable way they could make him incompetent again.

Uh no, if Pikachu was consistent in SM he'd have roasted every opponent he faced there lmao

nickdt

Well it's seemingly confirmed Flygon is showing up in the Sand Tomb Episode.

(We gotta wait for a proper translation first.)

Let's all cross our fingers for an Ash Capture

The summary implies Goh is catching the Flygon. I can already see the salt coming if this happens.

Cptnmac1

The summary implies Goh is catching the Flygon. I can already see the salt coming if this happens.
The summary doesn't imply anything. It just says goh has a plan. It doesn't say what he has a plan for, whether it be capturing flygon or dealing with the chaos its sand tomb is causing. Its still too early to assume anything out of the summary has we havent got a full translation yet

Status
Not open for further replies.