• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonhart

Imagineer
esquilo09 said:
Possible recent/future caught Pokémon that Go might rotate on his team: Heracross, Flygon.

I think Flygon and Heracross are practically a given since Gou acquired Heracross under special circumstances, and Flygon's upcoming episode seems to be rather important as far as capture episodes go. I don't get the feeling that he'll just leave them at Sakuragi Park all the time, plus they do appear on his team in the Opening.

Sword master zacian

Well i want ash to have
Rillaboom,dragapult,corviknight,urshifu ss from galar
And
For now i just want eevee from old gen mons
Tbh i want him get more of galar pokemon at the moment cuz most of galar mons are just screwed in their own series only the ones getting shine at the moment are raboot,sobble and g-farfetch'd

dman_dustin

I want Leon to have Escavalier so we can see it battle Ash's Sirfetch'd.

Why doesn't Aegislash make more sense (a Pokemon Leon actually has), especially if Sirfetch'd has Scrappy?

Do you perhaps like Escavalier more than Aegislash or don't think Escavalier has shown up as much as you would like it to?

Why doesn't Aegislash make more sense (a Pokemon Leon actually has), especially if Sirfetch'd has Scrappy?

Do you perhaps like Escavalier more than Aegislash or don't think Escavalier has shown up as much as you would like it to?
Haven't you heard about Sirftech'd vs Escavalier? I'm surprised you don't know about it.

It is famous in Galar, Sirfetch'd is famously depicted fighting with Escavalier in Galarian painting.

From https://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/2019/new-pokemon-sirfetchd-will-appear-in-pokemon-sword/ :
Of particular note is a painting—famous in the Galar region—that depicts a duel between a Sirfetch’d and an Escavalier.

Last edited:
Don't really mind what Goh catches, but I would like to see his capture rate increase and to have more episodes set in the lab.
Why does that even matter?
I think Flygon and Heracross are practically a given since Gou acquired Heracross under special circumstances, and Flygon's upcoming episode seems to be rather important as far as capture episodes go. I don't get the feeling that he'll just leave them at Sakuragi Park all the time, plus they do appear on his team in the Opening.
By that logic Cubone should be a more prominent member on his team.

esquilo09

Difference between Pikachu

Pikachu-> Raichu ♀️: Unlike Ash's (aside from her gender), she showed no ill will towards evolving and evolved without any question, as a Pikachu she shocked Go out of affection when they first met, while Ash's shocked out of disliking of being hugged in the first time he and Ash met.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Oh and looks like that Flygon in JN036 knows Draco Meteor. Hadn’t seen that move in a longass time. Now to see if Go has rightfully earned it like I expect he should.

esquilo09

Since Go caught a Pikachu which later evolved into Raichu, made me think: The only way for him to catch a Kantonian Meowth is to be either Shiny or evolving it in the same episode.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Question: Do you guys think Go's Raichu will permanently stay in the lab or will she become one of Go's Pokémon he rotates on his team?

Because the opening might get updated, if not then she's doomed to stay in the lab.

Whaddya think?

Beedrill shows up pretty frequently and isn't on the opening team, I think Beedrill has gotten more use or about the same use as Scyther.

This series desperately needs a Best Wishes style tournament arc. Ash's party is basically non-existent and Goh keeps catching powerhouse after powerhouse for seemingly no reason.

What power houses does he have? besides Golurk and now Heracross, baby Riolu beats his pokemon pretty easly during training.

PsychoLogical

This series desperately needs a Best Wishes style tournament arc. Ash's party is basically non-existent and Goh keeps catching powerhouse after powerhouse for seemingly no reason.
Talk about overexaggeration on Go. He rarely catches any powerhouses, literally 95% of the time which is the majority of the time he just catches useless small fries and irrelevant background fillers.

Decidueye23

Question: Do you guys think Go's Raichu will permanently stay in the lab or will she become one of Go's Pokémon he rotates on his team?

Because the opening might get updated, if not then she's doomed to stay in the lab.

Whaddya think?
I think it will show up more often then most of go's other pokemon. Howver i dont want anymore episodes in vermillion. They should switch base for a bit. Go to galar maybe.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
What power houses does he have? besides Golurk and now Heracross, baby Riolu beats his pokemon pretty easly during training.
Talk about overexaggeration on Go. He rarely catches any powerhouses, literally 95% of the time which is the majority of the time he just catches useless small fries and irrelevant background fillers.
Zen-Mode Darmanitan
Golurk
Cinderace
Heracross
Flygon

That's still 5 powerhouses. Nearly enough to make up almost a whole team

PsychoLogical

Zen-Mode Darmanitan
Golurk
Cinderace
Heracross
Flygon

That's still 5 powerhouses. Nearly enough to make up almost a whole team
There's a big difference however. Golurk and his Darmanitan are just background fillers while Flygon and Heracross on the other hand are going to likely be used far more often in battle. Cinderace is ofc obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.