• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dman_dustin

Assuming they even relate to the anime, I'm going to assume Go get it, since all we see is Pikachu.

But you know, I would be down for Ash's Pikachu wearing a costume in a later episode, which will never happen since I'm sure this isn't the first time we got Halloween Pikachu and we didn't get an episode about it.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I'm just saying this would be a great match for Sirfetch'd

A Knight and his Steed
078Rapidash-Galar.png

MegaSalamence05

In before the it's too feminine crowd shows up and back talks a fictional character in a fictional world just because of the appearance. Still speaking it again WHO CARES. It's a Pokemon.

Mythical-Moonlight

Don't worry because she's literally the most popular sword and shield character

This doesn't really mean much in grand scheme of things..

has her own merchandise line she will show up.
Since when?

Don't get me wrong, I love Marnie and wanna see her too but I'm a bit doubtful we'll see her or Bede any time soon.

desdar300

This doesn't really mean much in grand scheme of things..

Since when?

Don't get me wrong, I love Marnie and wanna see her too but I'm a bit doubtful we'll see her or Bede any time soon.
They typically show off the main cast of characters from the games even if it's a bit later and even then she's related to one of the gym leaders of the region.

dman_dustin

I'm just saying this would be a great match for Sirfetch'd

A Knight and his Steed
078Rapidash-Galar.png

Yep, Go gets Rapidash with Ash having Sirfetch'd. And we can get some great combos between the two.

And I look at that, and I still don't see how people think Rapidash is ugly.

I get that people wanted an Alicorn, but tough, there's still nothing wrong what we got. Give me shiny Galarian Rapidash, and it's already better than normal Rapidash.

Decidueye23

I think sirfetch'd on dragonite would like cooler.
Personally i woild prefere hatterene over rapidash. It can gmax as well so there is that.
I think they can bring in marnie next and bede around ep 60. Bede can crush ash. I wouldnt mind. Both of them have really cool storiws in game so it would be great to see them.

Mythical-Moonlight

Yep, Go gets Rapidash with Ash having Sirfetch'd. And we can get some great combos between the two.

And I look at that, and I still don't see how people think Rapidash is ugly.

I get that people wanted an Alicorn, but tough, there's still nothing wrong what we got. Give me shiny Galarian Rapidash, and it's already better than normal Rapidash.
I think it's because G. Rapidash's In-Game Model isn't exactly the most appealing.

078-g.png

Also Meh at it's Shiny Colors. :confused:
But I guess that can work without coming off as "Too Feminine" for some people

dman_dustin

I think it's because G. Rapidash's In-Game Model isn't exactly the most appealing.

078-g.png

I love "Galarian" Ponyta's and Rapidash's shiny forms. I'm expecting Go to get Cotton Candy Ponyta and Rapidash anyway. I was just speaking from person preference on that one. And how I prefer the yellow and green over the cotton candy colors.

I tend to like shiny colors over their normal coloring. Like Gogoat, otherwise think its a boring Pokemon but Shiny Gogoat looks kind of neat.

But it already have Dragonite as steed.

True but Dragonite is Ash's Pokemon, we have to think of the tag battle examples of Ash and Go with Sirfetch'd and Rapidash.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros

078-g.png

I think for most people it’s the face. I never liked their Galarian forms anyway and much prefer their Kantoian forms.

I love "Galarian" Ponyta's and Rapidash's shiny forms. I'm expecting Go to get Cotton Candy Ponyta and Rapidash anyway. I was just speaking from person preference on that one. And how I prefer the yellow and green over the cotton candy colors.

I tend to like shiny colors over their normal coloring. Like Gogoat, otherwise think its a boring Pokemon but Shiny Gogoat looks kind of neat.

True but Dragonite is Ash's Pokemon, we have to think of the tag battle examples of Ash and Go with Sirfetch'd and Rapidash.
Wouldn't that long hair be problematic? It can obstruct Sirfetch'd...

dman_dustin

Wouldn't that long hair be problematic? It can obstruct Sirfetch'd...

Depends. Is Sirfetch'd that small that it can't sit on Rapidash's back and peer over Rapidash's head?

And if you mean in regards to it's Leak Lance, then no, since that should be more than capable of holding down the hair to strike with a meteor assault on top of Rapidash.

Actually I'd like that. Ash to use Meteor Assault with Sirfetch'd on top of Rapidash where Rapidash probably uses Megahorn/Psycho Cut and then they attack a villain of sorts.

Then again I doubt this would even happen since Rapidash probably would be a Sakuragi institute Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.