• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dman_dustin

Can Rapidash even carry the weight of Sirfetch'd with its leek?

In real life, probably not, but maybe. It seems like Sirfetch'd barely covers the safe weight limit when talking about horses though that's if Rapidash were to be scaled up to a real life horse.

In context of animals with magical powers? I think Rapidash will be fine.

desdar300

I think most of the disappointment from Rapidash comes from the fact that I think people assumed it was going to be some sort of Pegasus since there has always been fanart oh what a hypothetical fairy-type Rapidash would look like so it probably underwhelmed

WhoCares

Elric The Pipsqueak
In before the it's too feminine crowd shows up and back talks a fictional character in a fictional world just because of the appearance. Still speaking it again WHO CARES. It's a Pokemon.
.........I CARE . A later comment on mudsdale gave me the idea who you are referring to. But don't add me in the same boat as that riley guy. Its just my personal preference not mindless negativity about every capture. I honestly do hope that ash catches something like gardevoir so that the last excuse he has for ash not catching a particular mon can be put to an eternal rest.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
They actually brought back Ash’s Alolan squad lmao. Now to see if they’re willing to bring back the older reserves (Give me fking Gible as a Gabite or whatever, just bring him back)

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I think it's because G. Rapidash's In-Game Model isn't exactly the most appealing.

078-g.png

Also Meh at it's Shiny Colors. :confused:
But I guess that can work without coming off as "Too Feminine" for some people
Its Fairy typing is also stupid because why have an ability that stops you from being poisoned when you're still weak to the type itself.

Zariful

So we talked about Sirfetch’d potentially ridding on Rapidash, but then mentioning that Dragonite would look cooler. In the intro, Farfetch’d is riding on Dragonite’s back as they’re charging.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Let’s be fair, the only real reason G-Farfetch’d is doing that cause it’s flightless, can’t fly like its regular counterpart lmao.

Zariful

Let’s be fair, the only real reason G-Farfetch’d is doing that cause it’s flightless, can’t fly like its regular counterpart lmao.
Honestly I think it’s cause it’s just slow cause of the leek. Not because it can’t fly

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
It's because its large leek is too big and heavy. Sirfetch’d can't fly because its hands (wings) are full.

Zariful

Status
Not open for further replies.