• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

esquilo09

Well so it looks like Gō wants to get his own Alolan Exeggutor, haha nice reason to go to Alola

Preview isn’t overly interesting but Ash reunites with his lovely Pokémon!
In the preview Go's Exeggcute evolves into K-Exeggutor.

DuskAstral

Hoping that Ash can now take Greninja back in the next Kalos visit...
I would not want this particular Greninja to come back because it is too overproblematic. However, if he does come back, I would prefer him to be in reserve, or it would turn out that he must stay in Kalos permanently to protect the region from future threats

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
If Goh can catch his own Pikachu and Riolu and Ash should catch his own Scorbunny and Sobble someday too.

Not really.

They have different goals so while it's understandable when Goh's pokémon overlaps with species Ash's had it's not an issue because Goh does want to get all pokémon. Ash on another hand doesn't have this concern so no need for overlap.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Not really.

They have different goals so while it's understandable when Goh's pokémon overlaps with species Ash's had it's not an issue because Goh does want to get all pokémon. Ash on another hand doesn't have this concern so no need for overlap.
I highly doubt Gou will catch every single Pokemon this saga, especially if he becomes a permanent regular like Ash, Pikachu, and the Trio.

nuzamaki90

I’m looking forward to the future Galar episodes. It’s looking like the Eternatus plot might cap off the end of the year. Maybe even a Galar mini arc where it all comes full circle. The 50 episode mark seems like a good time to get things done.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Such a unique way go use Dragon Rush. Well done. Goh take care of my favourite Dragon and use it in Battle
It’ll likely get more screentime and action than poor Gengar to say the least lmao.

Leonhart

Imagineer
CabochonJaw said:
Go should evolve his pineco. I think it would be a cool achievement.

I'd rather he didn't, at least not in the near future. I feel like we saw enough of Foretos when Takeshi had one since it was used against the Rocket-dan trio a lot in AG from what I remember. Kunugidama on the other hand didn't appear as often despite it being around for most of the Jouto saga.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Not really.

Unbelievable, you Goh fans aren't even trying to hide your blatant biased favoritism towards him anymore.

He's not going to get the whole Pokedex so why give him Pokemon that Ash is currently using? At least Pikachu evolved, but he doesn't need a Riolu.... besides I thought you lot were sick of Riolu? Willing to make an exception for your favorite? :rolleyes:

If Sobble is staying as a Sobble, then Ash should get an Inteleon so that evolution doesn't get the Chesnaught/Decidueye treatment

Master Pikachu 11

In the preview Go's Exeggcute evolves into K-Exeggutor.
I wonder if it evolved without a leaf stone, but I figured that he would want to get the Alolan form either way so at least it gives them a good excuse to go to Alola, which I think based on the preview it looks like the Alolan Exeggutor is on treasure island, so they will be in Melemele and Treasure island in the next episode

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Unbelievable, you Goh fans aren't even trying to hide your blatant biased favoritism towards him anymore.

He's not going to get the whole Pokedex so why give him Pokemon that Ash is currently using? At least Pikachu evolved, but he doesn't need a Riolu.... besides I thought you lot were sick of Riolu? Willing to make an exception for your favorite? :rolleyes:

If Sobble is staying as a Sobble, then Ash should get an Inteleon so that evolution doesn't get the Chesnaught/Decidueye treatment
Decidueye at least got to be in Pokken and still is a very popular starter to this day. Poor Chesnaught can’t even come close to that compared to other starters.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

Decidueye actually got love. Chesnaught? Nah it doesn't exist.

dman_dustin

I partially agree and disagree with you.

I agree that there is clear favoritism towards Go since Ash shouldn't be locked out of Pokemon just because Go catches them if Go is allowed to get whatever. And the logic here is ridiculous.

However since they obviously don't care about Ash any more and relegating him to the role of May/Dawn this series in favor of Go, I've stopped "caring" what they give Go. I'll still be mad/upset but hopefully I avoid ranting.

So Dragonite, Gengar, Lucario, Sirfetch'd, Protean Greninja, Shiny Sceptile, Typhlosion, Serperior. Garchomp.

It just doesn't matter any more because at best we'll just see Ash's old Pokemon. He's not getting anything I care about. I just have to hope Dragonite, Gengar, Lucario, past reserve can carry this series.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
I highly doubt Gou will catch every single Pokemon this saga, especially if he becomes a permanent regular like Ash, Pikachu, and the Trio.
Agreed. I don't think Go will catch all Pokemon this series especially since he's going at slow rate someday none someday 1, someday 2-3 Pokemon per episode.He owns like 60 episodes and we're close at 1 year anniversary. I think he will catch 200 Pokemon in the end of PJ. Now, there are two solutions: he would leave the series and continue his goal off-screen or 2. He will continue be MC like Ash and continue his dream.
Which I wouldn't mind: Ash, Go and girl in Gen 9.Honestly, I wouldn't like Ash and Go to go again alone without girl in Gen 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.