• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
I pray this is satire.

We already forgot the Sobble incident lmao.

Wild.

Considering I was seeing people theorize that Ash will catch (and keep) Eternatus after the bag merchendise came out with the master-ball overlapping Eternatus, I fully expect that some theorists will claim this.

But maybe Ash catching Zapdos doesn't make sense.

He will obviously catch Lugia who is also on the same page!

/s

Master Pikachu 11

Yes, although we already knew that Thunder would appear in the future given all the previous foreshadowing. Now I'm just wondering if Freezer will also appear in this series considering that it didn't get an appearance in XY.
Considering that this series’ goal is to promote all Pokémon and we have a protagonist that wants to try to catch all of them. I am going to say that the chances of Articuno appearing are most likely to happen and it will probably appear in its own episode focused on it and not with Zapdos.
The only place I have seen people hate Go was on here and I doubt writers even know this place exists. I think Go is liked by many others outside this place.
No I have seen hate come from Bulbapedia and some in YouTube comments sections on Pokémon journeys related videos. So this isn’t the only place for haters to appear.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
So info on Zapdos? I doubt Satoshi gets it, but that would be nice, its not an overpowered Legendary, his Dragonite is stronger game wise.

The only place I have seen people hate Go was on here and I doubt writers even know this place exists. I think Go is liked by many others outside this place.
There are other places, but yeah this is the worse probably in terms of Go hate, the japanese seem to love Go so yeah the writers won't care about how much the international(or mostly North American it seems) fans hate him.

Master Pikachu 11

Eh0wHKCXgAETeX3
Zapdos ep incoming
@Dephender can you please translate this page when you get the chance?

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I forgot Zapdos was supposed to be showing up soon. I think besides this it's just the Marshtomp/Ludicolo episode and at least one episode dedicated to the Darkest Day plot.

Red and Blue

I forgot Zapdos was supposed to be showing up soon. I think besides this it's just the Marshtomp/Ludicolo episode and at least one episode dedicated to the Darkest Day plot.
Hopefully the Darkest Day plot is at least two or three episodes. They still haven't properly introduced Rose to Ash and Go

Leonhart

Imagineer
Master Pikachu 11 said:
Considering that this series’ goal is to promote all Pokémon and we have a protagonist that wants to try to catch all of them. I am going to say that the chances of Articuno appearing are most likely to happen and it will probably appear in its own episode focused on it and not with Zapdos.

Well hopefully it'll appear in a Kanto episode set at the Twin Islands so that we can finally see what those look like in the anime. And Thunder should appear in an episode set at the Kanto Power Plant just to be consistent with the games.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
just because ertenatus shows up in the opening doesn't necessarly mean the darkest day could be happening soon.

even if it does, it could happen much later than we think because I doubt they'd cover that event so quickly. perhaps the first time isn't a true darkest day as Eternatus could be weakened to some capacity and is captured in a containment device by Rose who intends to "help" it get it's power back, and find a way to harness said power with Ash and Goh helping in the endeavor (but of course not telling them what he really intends to do with it), but later on towards the end of the saga, Eternatus has "hibernated" to get it's power back in full while in containment and that's when the "Real" darkest day plot goes down with it at it's full power and Rose makes his move.

Red and Blue

Honestly it's kind of refreshing to get the game's climax out of the way early. Maybe instead of Eternatus they could have something else crash the Master Class tournament involving Ash.

Possibly a corrupted Calyrex

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
So info on Zapdos? I doubt Satoshi gets it, but that would be nice, its not an overpowered Legendary, his Dragonite is stronger game wise.

There are other places, but yeah this is the worse probably in terms of Go hate, the japanese seem to love Go so yeah the writers won't care about how much the international(or mostly North American it seems) fans hate him.

The hatred seems to be coming mostly from people that definitely aren't the target audience for the Pokemon anime, I'm not sure the writers care all that much if a couple of neckbeards in the YouTube comments hate Goh so long as kids are watching the anime and loving the character.

esquilo09

The hatred seems to be coming mostly from people that definitely aren't the target audience for the Pokemon anime, I'm not sure the writers care all that much if a couple of neckbeards in the YouTube comments hate Goh so long as kids are watching the anime and loving the character.
I don't hate Go, I like his goal of catching every Pokémon he sees.

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
I don't hate Go, I like his goal of catching every Pokémon he sees.

I like him, he's endearing in a Homer Simpson kind of way, sure that dude's a total buffoon but you know his heart is in the right place, its the same with Goh for me.

ShadowForce720

According to today's ep, Sophocles seems to regularly go to Mossdeep. Wonder if this opens up a possible Space Center ep, maybe with Tate and Liza or Steven joining in.

I think it is possible. I do think there is a possibility that will see Kiawe, Lana, Sophocles, and Mallow again in some future episodes even if it’s a case where they appear in separate episodes.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Eh0wHKCXgAETeX3
Zapdos ep incoming

@Dephender can you please translate this page when you get the chance?

THE SHOW IS MOVING TO FRIDAYS AT 6:55 STARTING OCTOBER 9TH!!

Please enjoy Satoshi and Go's adventures every Friday starting this October! In the episodes airing after this timeslot switch, legendary Pokémon will appear?! Make sure to keep watching!!

Top picture: See the legendary Pokémon Thunder for yourself in the preview of upcoming episodes!
Second picture: Everything started when Satoshi and Go met Lugia!
Third picture: Pay attention to the Pokémon Satoshi and Go get as well!
Bottom picture: Satoshi's old enemies, the Rocket Gang, keep getting in trouble?!

Master Pikachu 11

THE SHOW IS MOVING TO FRIDAYS AT 6:55 STARTING OCTOBER 9TH!!

Please enjoy Satoshi and Go's adventures every Friday starting this October! In the episodes airing after this timeslot switch, legendary Pokémon will appear?! Make sure to keep watching!!

Top picture: See the legendary Pokémon Thunder for yourself in the preview of upcoming episodes!
Second picture: Everything started when Satoshi and Go met Lugia!
Third picture: Pay attention to the Pokémon Satoshi and Go get as well!
Bottom picture: Satoshi's old enemies, the Rocket Gang, keep getting in trouble?!
So this shows that they haven’t forgotten about Ash and he could get some more pokemon, this is to those that were wondering if Ash would catch anymore.
I don’t hate Goh either and like seeing him catch pokemon that I could never see Ash own or use such as Giant Magikarp. I would like to see Ash and even Chloe get some captures as well as I have always found one character getting all the pokemon to be boring so when Dawn and May were on the show, I like the episodes of when they were getting captures just like when Kiawe caught Marowak and was glad that Eevee ended up with Lana when it ended up being apparent that it was not going to evolve nor was there a new eeveelution that would come out with these new games. So I like seeing other characters get pokemon. I just want to see some other fan favorites from the other regions not named Kanto to go to Ash because I know that they will get to battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.