• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rune Knight

Why does it matter? It's not like Farfetch'd is doing anything worth a damn anyways. Ash could get Kubfu or another Fighting type but if they don't do anything then it's pointless to fret over it.

I personally liked the balance that his SM team had in terms of typings which I sought to be going well until his last capture. It's nothing personal against G. Farfetch'd.

dman_dustin

Why does it matter? It's not like Farfetch'd is doing anything worth a damn anyways. Ash could get Kubfu or another Fighting type but if they don't do anything then it's pointless to fret over it.

Because its taking up a slot.

I'd rather have variety do nothing than a bunch of fighting types and then they can't be assed to give him something fresher because he's not Go and they can't give Ash too many Pokemon.

It's why I'm against Kubfu and I wish they knew about it before giving him Farfetch'd, and Ash's regional variant could've been Darmanitan.

Rune Knight

SM? The team that have 5 pokemons weak against Ground type move?

I mean in terms of typings, there weren't any duplicates. It was a nice and evenly distributed color scheme consisting of Electric, Grass/Flying, Rock, Fire/Dark, Poison/Dragon, Steel.

Look at that, it's a beautiful rainbow.

I don't care about the one weakness, he had a way to counteract it with Rowlet anyway, and it's not like the anime gives a s**t about type advantages.

Dzentelmen

EiQXhN1U8AAEUzO
If this is how the battle against Eternatus is going to go I wonder if that's supposed to be Leon's Charizard or is it Ash's.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

Soniman

Break the Limit
I honestly just miss when main female companions knew what they wanted to do very early on and we didn't take so much time focusing on what they MIGHT do. Serena infamously took 40 episodes of aimlessly wandering around before finding something, Lillie had personal growth but no actual goal to work towards (though to be fair none of the SM companions did outside of Ash) and now we have Chloe and their constant teasing of "will dhe/won't she" when it comes to becomming a research fellow without doing a whole lot in the meantime.

Give Iris crap all you want but at least we knew he wanted to be a Dragon Master from the jump, Dawn wanted to be a Coordinator, Misty a Water master, heck even May found her goal relatively early on as her beginning episodes were about being a good trainer first before focusing on Coordinating and we didn't take so much of their screen time wondering

Bearys

A day ago peeps said that ash can’t get an eevee on this thread. Behind the left hand is an eevee. coincidence i think not? Also, I know this is very off topic and just my wish list but it looks like sirfetch is in a fossil restorer so is it possible he can evolve as quickly as the next episode??? fighting aerodactyl. Also looks like ash’s riolu will evolve during darkest day along with fire rabbut

Status
Not open for further replies.