• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxim

Beyond repair
It's nothing more than a gut feeling... but something tells me that Journeys is gonna jump the shark after the "Sword & Shield" arc.
Not sure if it'll be for better or for worse, but I'd expect a change in the series formula... just when I started to grow to like it.

Ultra Beast Lover

I mean, I get why they just want to get it over with, but I'd hope that we'd have some more time with the Darkest Day plot.

Sabre_King

Alright so it’s expected with these 4 episodes a lot of events will happen.

Both Ash’s Riolu and Goh’s Raboot will evolve.
Crossing my fingers but I hope Ash will add at least one new team member but I’m ok if he gets more than one and have Pokémon be in rotation. Dracovish would be sick on Ash’s team but I also hope he gets Grookey and one other Galar mon.

My hope for the future after this arc is I would like to see Farfetch’d evolve for Ash. I would like to see more Pokémon not a lot more just another handful to train and develop.

I won’t mind seeing Goh do his normal captures by just throwing a pokeball but I do like seeing him develop his skills as a trainer.

Mirage707

TPC simping for mobile cash shop money since 2016.
Eevee = Pink Ranger. Always goes to the girl.
Chloe seems like one of the Pokegirls who'll end up with only cutesy Pokemon like G Ponyta.

Wolves look off. Cinderace looks like it belongs in Digimon. Hope Ash isn't getting Dracovish.
Cant wait for Goh to try catching Mewtwo and Mewtwo brutally murder him with Psychic ala Gengar.

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
Looks like I was right about Ash not getting eevee, I aways had this feeling that eevee is the "girl's mascot", while pikachu is the "boy's mascot". I'm so happy Koharu is finally getting something! And it's a female eevee (unlike Lana's), I wonder if it will be something special because of that.
Ash will get one of the Galar fossils that people seem to hate? Yes please!!!

Sabre_King

I hope they continue to bring back old characters whether it be from the previous main casts for each respective generation or just old gym leaders/important characters.

I hope Ash can get a rematch with at least one old gym leader from each region (except Alola). I always felt that the episode when Ash went back to the Vermillion Gym set up a foreshadow of a possible rematch against Lt. Surge and since he already battled Korina from Kalos I could see him getting maybe 1 rematch from the first 6 regions.

If this did happen the following would be the leaders I would like to see face:

Kanto: Surge - it was his first legitimate gym battle won and it could show how far he has truly come since them, plus it would be interesting to see more than just Raichu on Surge’s team
Jhoto: Claire - just think this would be a battle for Ash’s Dragonite to shine in
Hoenn: Norman - sets up max and may reunion; who knows maybe max at least became 10 and got his first Pokémon (even though Ash never ages lol)
Sinnoh: Roark - If Ash gets Dracovish then it’s just to see a fossil battle
Unova: Marlon - Since Ash never got to battle him I would just like to see his approach
Kalos - Already happened but I would like to see a reunion with clement and bonnie

kickachu

Momentai!
Looks like I was right about Ash not getting eevee, I aways had this feeling that eevee is the "girl's mascot", while pikachu is the "boy's mascot". I'm so happy Koharu is finally getting something! And it's a female eevee (unlike Lana's), I wonder if it will be something special because of that.
Ash will get one of the Galar fossils that people seem to hate? Yes please!!!
Well I don't think ash should get eever to get an espeon

JD

Personally, I could still see Ash getting an Eevee if his own at some point in the future. It might not happen in Journeys, but if Eevee were to get a new evolution in Gen 9 maybe it’d happen then.

I hope they continue to bring back old characters whether it be from the previous main casts for each respective generation or just old gym leaders/important characters.

I hope Ash can get a rematch with at least one old gym leader from each region (except Alola). I always felt that the episode when Ash went back to the Vermillion Gym set up a foreshadow of a possible rematch against Lt. Surge and since he already battled Korina from Kalos I could see him getting maybe 1 rematch from the first 6 regions.

If this did happen the following would be the leaders I would like to see face:

Kanto: Surge - it was his first legitimate gym battle won and it could show how far he has truly come since them, plus it would be interesting to see more than just Raichu on Surge’s team
Jhoto: Claire - just think this would be a battle for Ash’s Dragonite to shine in
Hoenn: Norman - sets up max and may reunion; who knows maybe max at least became 10 and got his first Pokémon (even though Ash never ages lol)
Sinnoh: Roark - If Ash gets Dracovish then it’s just to see a fossil battle
Unova: Marlon - Since Ash never got to battle him I would just like to see his approach
Kalos - Already happened but I would like to see a reunion with clement and bonnie
Kanto : Sabrina The classic Alakazam vs Gengar
Johto : Serious battle vs Pryce, Mamoswine here
Hoenn : same here, I would like to see Max with Ralts, and May as Top Coordinator in a event
Sinnoh : Volkner, Pikachu vs Raichu or Gardenia, Vs James Cacturne
Unova : Vs Drayden, Perfect for Dragonite
Kalos :Clemont with a Mega Ampharos would be cool
Alola : Vs mohn

Soniman

Break the Limit
Very funny how we got a multi episode arc as soon as the time slot changes this can okly be a sign of good things

Status
Not open for further replies.