• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowForce720

So I won't rule anything out because Go did try to catch Slowking during that two segment episode of the two kings. And Marshtomp is on the poster. But I'm not on team Ash-Marshtomp anymore. But I would love to be proven wrong.

Well at least we don’t have that along of a wait to find out.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I know, I meant more along the lines that the Marshtomp episode airs on October 16th which is better then having to wait until after the Sword and Shield mini arc.

Wait... I just noticed it's on the 16th.
Now I hope Ash gets Marshtomp more than ever lmao Cause the 12th is my birthday >.>

Even if it doesn't evolve, so what?
Eevee has no obligation to evolve, I don't mind leaving him in basic form.

It wouldn't be as bad had Lana's actually evolved
But bringing in another Eevee so soon and doing nothing different at all just screams repetition
I'd like for Chloe's eventual goal to be something where she has an active role but for all we know it could literally be a repeat of Lana's where it's just there for market purposes and nothing else. Despite there being plenty of Galar Pokemon unaccounted for *cough*Grookey*cough* while Eevee gets a fourth time on the cast :rolleyes:

Not to mention that the Kanto Eeveelutions and Espeon/Leafeon/Glaceon could use some screentime or a bigger role

Leonhart

Imagineer
DuskAstral said:
Even if it doesn't evolve, so what?
Eevee has no obligation to evolve, I don't mind leaving him in basic form.

I'd personally rather see it evolve since we already had an Eievui in the SM cast that didn't evolve, not to mention Haruka's which didn't evolve until after Haruka left the cast. I dislike Eievui and would rather see something like Showers, Blacky, or Leafia receive some attention in this series, instead.

dman_dustin

I'm seeing a lot of merchandise with Mewtwo with Ash's Pokemon or could easily be Ash's Pokemon.

And I'm not sure how I'm supposed feel about it if I'm to assume Ash gets a Mewtwo, which obviously if he doesn't, wouldn't matter but if he does......

On the one hand it is a 1st gen Pokemon and a Mewtwo but on the other hand it has access to unique moves and makes more sense with Ash than Go (not that I would expect him to)

But it's a Mewtwo, how would that work?

Unless its a special weaker/juvenile Mewtwo and Ash's future opponents are going to wield some legendary Pokemon. And would it be a raid battle with Ash using Dragonite and Ash ends up with it.

Would it stay comfortably at Sakuragi until its needed?

Obviously none of this matters if nothing happens but I'm curious how they would justify this if it does happen. (Multiverse reasons?)

Crybaby Sobble

S = Sarunori = Satoshi
It's an abomination. Let Goh have all the abominations they call Galar Fossils while Ash can get better ones like Tyrantrum or Carracosta. Also Dracovish is a fish like Pokemon and there's no way in a billion years that Ash will get fish like Pokemon
That is bad.Please don't say some Pokemon lines bad just because you don't like them.I am not a big fan of Mr.Fish but who knows even a Magikarp can defeat Arceus sometimes.

Ibrahim Saidu

I have a question. Is it possible for the writers to give Chloe an Eevee while they decided to give Ash an Espeon and Goh the rest of the Eeveelutions?

nickdt

I think it will be best for Ash to have Rookidee that will evolve into Corviknight while Goh can have Blipbug since the writers gives Ash popular Pokemon like Corviknight

If that was the case, he would have gotten Sobble. Sobble going to Go already made the Ash gets only popular Pokemon arguments absolete.

Status
Not open for further replies.