• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
The Legendary Pokemon scan that surfaced has been proven as it's real. Its come from the TV-Kun November issue. Speak on that if you will.
Yea I just find out, will repost it with this comment.

From TV-Kun's November issue, credit to @MegaSalamence05 for confirming that it's real.
EjjojwKUcAAEBu9

World Turtle

I vote Ash get Groudon. Best way to make up for him not getting Flygon (seeing as both are Ground types). Though I'd be ok with Marshtomp too.

I also hope Ash gets Dragapult. Though I'd be ok if one of its Dreepy decide to go off with Ash after they're done saving Galar. Maybe Ash rescues the Dreepy after a Dragon Darts attack fails against Eternatus or something and it joins Ash out of gratitude.

Like seriously I want Gengar and Dragonite to act like older siblings or surrogate parents towards Dreepy and help the little guy to grow strong.

Last edited:

PsychoLogical

I vote Ash get Groudon. Best way to make up for him not getting Flygon (seeing as both are Ground types). Though I'd be ok with Marshtomp too.

I also hope Ash gets Dragapult. Though I'd be ok if one of its Dreepy decide to go off with Ash after they're done saving Galar. Maybe Ash rescues the Dreepy after a Dragon Darts attack fails against Eternatus or something and it joins Ash out of gratitude.
And then Groudon gets its size outrageously scaled to oblivion for obvious reasons lmao.

As for Dragapult, I still think it can be an Ash capture even if chances may be reduced due to Leon debuting it.
People, this is a red flag.
If it holds true which for the record, statements tend to not half the time :>

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
Rayquaza is my favorite legendary, and I only was able to catch it after beating the league and using a lot of pokeballs, great balls and ultra balls (I used the Master Ball on Groundon ;-; )
So, I will, most probably, be SO MUCH angry if Go catches it. But I will not rant about it here (cause is useless).

PsychoLogical

Some of you people are really overthinking bs if you're srsly thinking Go will catch Legendaries like the weather Trio. Or Ash even. Will either catch Legendaries? Likely so, don't see why not. Will it be the high tier ones like the weather trio? 99.9% no. It'll just be the lower tier or weaker Legendaries like the Bird Trio and Eon Duo.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Maybe I'm just irrationally suspectful, but I still don't see either Goh or Ash especially catching any legendaries.
What’s the difference between legendaries and mythicals, though? To me, it’s basically that legendaries are walking/flying/swimming forces of the nature that can or not cause disasters if caught, but can easily allow themselves to be acquaintances of any human, like zygarde to Bonnie and solgaleo to Ash. Mythicals are these super specially hard to find powerful mons, but that won’t cause earth shattering disasters and are fine about be caught, like Ash’s melmetal.

And apparently there’s the latis, which are many, so people in anime can get them like candies.

LucarioFTWs

And then Groudon gets its size outrageously scaled to oblivion for obvious reasons lmao.

As for Dragapult, I still think it can be an Ash capture even if chances may be reduced due to Leon debuting it.

If it holds true which for the record, statements tend to not half the time :>
imagine if ash had dreepy and dragonite and gengar because they both share types. Dragonite would be like the mom and maybe the dreepy was abandoned by a dragapult and gengar knows what it’s like to be abandoned too (by both trainers :)) so it’ll be the father.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Kawaii Emolga said:
Rayquaza is my favorite legendary, and I only was able to catch it after beating the league and using a lot of pokeballs, great balls and ultra balls (I used the Master Ball on Groundon ;-; )
So, I will, most probably, be SO MUCH angry if Go catches it. But I will not rant about it here (cause is useless).

Chances are that Gou won't capture all those Legendaries, anyway. Sakuragi Park is large, but I don't think it's big enough to act as a habitat for the really large Legendaries.

PsychoLogical

Chances are that Gou won't capture all those Legendaries, anyway. Sakuragi Park is large, but I don't think it's big enough to act as a habitat for the really large Legendaries.
And I guess you can say it'll just be a heavy hassle to animate all the large ones if any were to be caught by either of the duo.

Lacuna

Goodnight
There is a lot going on in that image.
I do NOT think anyone's going to catch anything from the Weather trio. Kyogre can't fit in the park's little pond. =P But they do seem most out of place since I'm pretty sure they haven't even been mentioned yet in this series. Maybe they'll have an episode or two soon?

Also, just in case anyone's wondering, the long subtitle in teal/white text at the top of the image doesn't say much of anything interesting. I believe it basically is just saying that there are really powerful Pokemon and they're called Legendary Pokemon.

Icy-Snowflake

There is a lot going on in that image.
I do NOT think anyone's going to catch anything from the Weather trio. Kyogre can't fit in the park's little pond. =P But they do seem most out of place since I'm pretty sure they haven't even been mentioned yet in this series. Maybe they'll have an episode or two soon?

Also, just in case anyone's wondering, the long subtitle in teal/white text at the top of the image doesn't say much of anything interesting. I believe it basically is just saying that there are really powerful Pokemon and they're called Legendary Pokemon.
And the text beside most of the Legendaries is just description.

PsychoLogical

I gonna guess, after the DD arc, Ash and Go start researching legendary pokémon, they may see them, but won't catch them.
I still think some lower tier/weaker legendary or two/few may join the main cast even with that to say the least.

Applecorp

I think the Pokemon anime should incorporate more unexpected moments typical of American serial dramas.

One I had in mind was where Delia starts feeling sick, and is hospitalized. She turns out to have a terminal illness with not very long to live. Before she passes, she confesses to Ash that his father is Team Rocket boss Giovanni. This happens right at the end of the episode.

The next episode would deal from the dual fallouts of her death and the deathbed confession. Ash would worry that being the son of the person for whom Jessie and James were trying to steal his Pokemon would be a huge character flaw.

I'm all for creativity but does it have to be so dramatic? Also talk about a 180 degree turn from normal meaningless fun episodes to an episode that's all about death and secrets. It wouldn't even feel like the same show anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.