• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decidueye23

Rookidee is interesting. While i want ash to get corviknight, i dont want him to have a rookiedee in his team at this point. If Goh gets it , i hope ash can get the final form directly. Also, at this point it seems like G-ponyta will def join the team. Either ash or Go. I would prefer if ash get its.

nickdt

Rookidee is interesting. While i want ash to get corviknight, i dont want him to have a rookiedee in his team at this point. If Goh gets it , i hope ash can get the final form directly. Also, at this point it seems like G-ponyta will def join the team. Either ash or Go. I would prefer if ash get its.

I seriously doubt Ash and Goh get a Pokemon in this series that are from the same line that isn't the Pikachu line.

BobbbidyBob

If that's the case, what's he gonna do when he actually has to release a Pokemon? I don't think Raboot counts because that was more a lesson on not giving up when something is difficult and not taking an easy way out, but there will come a time where one of Go's Pokemon falls in love or has to protect another group of Pokemon. I can imagine Go being like, "Hey what if you and your friends just come to the lab?" And Ash has to convince him that it'd be better for them to be in the wild.
Yeah good point, I think Goh will just have to learn that not everyone’ s going to love him as much as he loves them and he is gonna have to let go of them....

ShadowForce720

Guess how it got to the point that evolving used up the last of its energy? By battling Kukui's Incineroar to the brink of exhaustion and the evolution was likely an unavoidable release outlet from the stress of the rivalry/battle - but inadvertently pushed it over the brink.

It doesn’t really matter the point was the battle was called a win. Just because Torracat fainted after evolving doesn’t make it a tie because the battle between Torracat was already over and it fainting happened between the time when the Pokémon that were battling next would be coming out.

Basically if Torracat and Incineroar has been Ash’s and Kukui’s final Pokémon and we had the situation that happened, it would not mean that suddenly Ash and Kukui tied.

Because Ash would still be declared the winner and Kukui’s Incineroar was clearly knocked out while Torracat was still standing when the match was called so it’s irrelevant if it fainted after evolving because it still won and wouldn’t be a tie.

Basically the evolution was Torracat’s way of celebrating that it won and it finally beating Kukui’s Incineroar.

Plus it’s not the first time a Pokémon pretty much fainted after the battle. I mean heck look Ash Ash’s Grand Trial Battle against Olivia, in the battle right after Ash’s Rockruff beat Olivia’s Lycanroc and was declared the winner with Ash winning the Grand Trial Ash’s Rockruff immediately collapsed and yet that didn’t override the previous call.

Basically if we’re using your logic here then Ash tier with Olivia, however clearly no one would really argue that it was a tie, and still would say that Ash’s Rockruff won and yet here you are trying to argue that Torracat somehow tied with Incineroar even though the situation is or similar to Rockruff vs Lycanroc.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

BulleDeChagrin

Lillie best girl
Rookidee would just be generic bird #6 for Ash.. Corviknight could be cool in battle, but it's kind of hard to imagine much expression on its face, so I can see it being as devoid of real personality as most of Ash's other birds were.

Guess how it got to the point that evolving used up the last of its energy? By battling Kukui's Incineroar to the brink of exhaustion and the evolution was likely an unavoidable release outlet from the stress of the rivalry/battle - but inadvertently pushed it over the brink.
Which means the cause of faint is the evolution. To be fair, Kukui's Incineroar is already hurt by Lycanroc.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
To add a side note regarding the image posted by the other person: It's obviously noticeable but there's some blur covering something up.
Ejywx8IVkAAPwcM

If you look much closely/closer, there's something blue/bluish being covered up by the blur. Unless I’m just imagining things ofc since there really shouldn't be that big of a blur there.

It might be:
-Marshtomp
-Dragapult (I still think it is Leon's. I wouldn't be surprised if it would be wild Pokemon Ash catches)
-Zacian
-Suicune (That would make sense, since Ho-oh is a part of Ash's character development)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.