• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

Red and Blue

I love Yamper and Boltund but if Ash where to get a second Electric type I was hoping for something with a secondary typing like Toxel.

If they give Ash Yamper I hope they make it distinct enough from Pikachu like they did with Galarian Farfetch'd and Riolu

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
So Part 3 of Galar is Eternatus.

I'm assuming this is where Riolu and Raboot will evolve?

Part 4 is probably about Zacian and Zamazenta

Wait no. That's Episode 1 + 2.

Well crap idk what Episode 4 will be about. Maybe something to do with that Dracovish?

Also remember when people were speculating Yamper to be a placeholder in the OP?

Yeah about that...
I'm starting to believe Yamper is going to be tagging along with Ash for some unknown reason

The two Machokes call my attention. Will Goh capture two of them? I could understand if he capture a Machop and a Machoke, but not two of the same kind.

Master Pikachu 11

Or Gou catches Mewtwo as an upstep to catch Mew. I cant see Mewtwo as a roaming pokemon, unlike Mew. I can see Gou catching Legendary pokemon as a new goal IF and only IF there are "multiple" versions of the same pokemon and the pokemon hasnt too much impact on the world/region. (Zapdos is a go for example, Zygarde or a Tapu isnt)
I doubt either of them will get Mewtwo, regardless of Goh wanting to catch them all, which again he will not catch all of them.
I don't think Ash will catch Corviknight or its pre-evolved form. He already has a dragon taxi.
Just because he has Dragonite doesn’t mean he can’t get Corviknight. He hardly brings Dragonite with him to every region anyway. With Corviknight being a Gen 8 Pokémon, Ash can bring it with him to help promote it especially in battle.

nickdt

I remember when Ash was absolutely gushing over Yamper when he first saw it. Not surprising that he'd want one.

Still don't see why he needs one tho

Ash has been gushing over a lot of mon, while he didn't actually got them.

I don't think that poster actually means something (Also: Yaayy Galarfetch'd is finally on a poster, but poor Gengar), unless Ash and Goh are gonna move from Kanto to Galar and are gonna live with Prof Magnolia, but in that case they, would have shown Mimey on the poster as well.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Ash has been gushing over a lot of mon, while he didn't actually got them.

I don't think that poster actually means something (Also: Yaayy Galarfetch'd is finally on a poster, but poor Gengar), unless Ash and Goh are gonna move from Kanto to Galar and are gonna live with Prof Magnolia, but in that case they, would have shown Mimey on the poster as well.
Gengar is on the poster actually. Look very closely at Riolu's box of Apples. XD

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I too wished Gloria would be here with Ash and Goh, but oh well...

Maybe next gen girl?

Decidueye23

Now i wonder which pokemon from the posters coud be actucaptures. I men it hink eevee is given . But other than nd ybe suicune,, mew and mewtwo what migt get cuaght is anyones guess now.

Status
Not open for further replies.