• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I hate to do this but a bet is a bet.

b81.gif

what did you bet? I don't get it?

interestingly today's episode was one of the few ones where gou didn't get something.

BobbbidyBob

I doubt either of them will get Mewtwo, regardless of Goh wanting to catch them all, which again he will not catch all of them.

Just because he has Dragonite doesn’t mean he can’t get Corviknight. He hardly brings Dragonite with him to every region anyway. With Corviknight being a Gen 8 Pokémon, Ash can bring it with him to help promote it especially in battle.
Movie 1 Mewtwo letting himself get caught would go against his character in my opinion. I think the only reason they might bring Mewtwo back is for interesting story/plot stuff

BobbbidyBob

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
D

Deleted member 384931

So Gou and Satoshi are going to hunt Legendary pokemon in the future? Idk how to feel about that

esquilo09

your being sarcastic right?

As much as I would like Ash to get Marshtomp, i'm getting the feeling that next week that they are probably going to want to make up for Gou not capturing anything in today's episode, so it's not going to surprise me if he gets marshtomp and ludicolo.
If that was the case he would already threw a Pokéball at that half buried Marshtomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.