• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucarioFTWs

Goodra and Noivern may as well never had even been caught as far as I'm concerned. They should've just had Ash bring back Glalie and Heracross so he could use their Megas

"GROOKEY-DOOKEY"
PowerlessForcefulBrownbutterfly-size_restricted.gif
Since i couldn’t express how bad they were with dog**** I made up grookey-dookey

Last edited:

Sword master zacian

EkOxgPSXgAAl0K0
EkPC9HtWAAAu-M1

@MegaSalamence05 At your service for images.

And no people this does not confirm Go and Zacian and Ash and Zamazenta are the pairs.
Uhh...
Well in every bea battle episode goh said ash is more focus on attack and speed but still.......
I guess the writers want ash to become fighting type gym leader series by first having battle two fighting type gym leader and then have two fighting type pokemon and then even parnering with a fighting type to stop a disaster occuring in galar
Well i would still wait for episode itself to see what happens
Will ash partner with a pokemon(zacian) as op as mega rayquaza or zamazenta who is more of defense which ash is never really concerned about

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Uhh...
Well in every bea battle episode goh said ash is more focus on attack and speed but still.......
I guess the writers want ash to become fighting type gym leader series by first having battle two fighting type gym leader and then have two fighting type pokemon and then even parnering with a fighting type to stop a disaster occuring in galar
Will ash partner with a pokemon(zacian) as op as mega rayquaza or zamazenta
As I've said multiple times regarding this, it doesn't mean that these are the pairs.

LucarioFTWs

Uhh...
Will ash partner with a pokemon(zacian) as op as mega rayquaza or zamazenta who is more of defense which ash is never really concerned about
If goh is partnered with zacian and ash is partnered with zamazenta then this series is grookey-dookey

Master Pikachu 11

Uhh...
I have come to accept that placement in pictures don’t always mean that is what is going to happen as we look at Eevee in SM, plus as PsychoLogical has mentioned if you look on the Ash side of the scan we see Zacian underneath Ash and Zamazenta underneath Goh, that alone contradicts the placement of Zamazenta behind Ash and Zacian behind Goh. It is better to wait for the episode to air then to assume which wolf will team up with who just by looking at a scan.

Henry's Journey

Not really if we’re talking about most of Ash’s Kalos team they were very active in the gyms. Heck considering the only members that didn’t really have that many wins or participate in that many gym battles were Goodra and Noivern and that’s not really most of the Kalos team.

So to say that most of the Kalos team was pointless when more then half of the team were active and had good records is ridiculous.

I agree with your post but I guess that person was trolling/trying to get reactions? It's one thing to not like a certain arc/series but it's another to make up stuff and spewing false/fake claims, in every of past Ash's teams there were members that did more than others but none of them were "pointless" as a whole but I kind of get it, you get reactions by bashing/trolling something without facts.

Red and Blue

After the bait and switch the first time I'd be pretty irritated at Sobble and Farfetch'd being traded. If they wanted Ash to have Sobble he should have caught it the first time

PsychoLogical

After the bait and switch the first time I'd be pretty irritated at Sobble and Farfetch'd being traded. If they wanted Ash to have Sobble he should have caught it the first time
I’d rather not have Ash own Sobble anymore anyways.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Decidueye23 said:
I see so many people complaining about XY team, when basically the alolan team was just rowlet, lycanrock and torracat for the most part of SM. Poipole was arguably worse than goodra as it did nothing when it was there with ash and came back evolved and won a single battle. Goodra did much more in those 10 episodes than poipole did in its entire arc. Melmetal too was just there. 2 wins. And of them was against Faba. Torracat too was barely used (1 trial and zero grand trials) until its eventual evolution into incineroar. I would say the XY team was pretty well balanced until AG came along, except for noviern ( cool evo episode otherwise nothing much).

I don't disagree that Satoshi's SM team had problems, but that doesn't take away from the fact that his XY team was arguably a big case of lost potential. Fiarrow and Gekkouga were treated well, and Luchabull was sort of in the middle, but the writers clearly didn't know how to handle Numelgon and Onvern. And for reasons that I don't exactly understand, they never felt the need to permanently fill the sixth spot on Satoshi's Kalos team. So far it feels like they're repeating their mistake by mistreating Kamonegi and Gangar.

game3524

And for reasons that I don't exactly understand, they never felt the need to permanently fill the sixth spot on Satoshi's Kalos team.

There was no point because they were going to bring Goodra back so adding another Pokemon would have been pointless. They learned their lesson from DP with Gible being a pointless addition in the grand scheme of things since Gilscor returned for the 6 on 6 match against Paul.

PsychoLogical

There was no point because they were going to bring Goodra back so adding another Pokemon would have been pointless. They learned their lesson from DP with Gible being a pointless addition in the grand scheme of things since Gilscor returned for the 6 on 6 match against Paul.
Which Gliscor still didn’t do much except beating Drapion.

Durrendal

Is Ash catching anything new?

Is the series still Go-fest? Did he catch Zapdos?

Leonhart

Imagineer
game3524 said:

You're implying that Fukamaru was an unpopular or unwanted capture, which I have to disagree with since it seemed like most people liked Fukamaru back during the DP saga. Some viewers complained about him not evolving, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone who hated the fact that Satoshi captured him.

I don't see what would've been so bad about Satoshi catching something like Bokurei in the last year of XY shortly after Onbat hatched, though. It might've gotten less screen-time than the other Pokemon due to Gekkouga's constant self-promotion, but it would've at least filled the void on the team.

Red and Blue

Is Ash catching anything new?

Is the series still Go-fest? Did he catch Zapdos?
Well from what we know of the upcoming episodes and posters he could catch Marshtomp or a Dracovish. Aside from that is anyone's guess

Status
Not open for further replies.