• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickdt

too late, already gotten to a point where alot now don't want to see Sobble evolve or any of the sort :>

I mean, they either have to let Sobble evolve, or showcase Inteleon as a recurring mon otherwise, since its the most popular Galar starter.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

PsychoLogical

Chikorita, Mudkip
They just outright hated the Mudkip line basically while Chikorita is a "I have no idea wtf they were planning or doing with this" since the entire Johto starter roster was shafted while them evolving Cyndaquil after years will likely be one of the strangest decisions ever done in the anime.

LucarioFTWs

They just outright hated the Mudkip line basically while Chikorita is a "I have no idea wtf they were planning or doing with this" since the entire Johto starter roster was shafted while them evolving Cyndaquil after years will likely be one of the strangest decisions ever done in the anime.
Bayleef wasn’t that bad :/ Plus it had best personality. Plus heracross was lowkey pretty good. I feel like they should of just gave mudkip to ash and brock gets corphish

PsychoLogical

The Slumbering Wield Thread is locked.

VA list incoming guys! Can wait to see what kinds of Pokémon Gou catches that we'll see
Well we get Centiskorch debuting so that's something, I guess? Lmao.

PsychoLogical

They don't want to evolve Go's Sobble, pretty sure if Ash had a Sobble it would evolve, perhaps why they gave it to Go.
That'll just be another disappointment since as usual, we get another starter that doesn't evolve again and it's the water starter again.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

That comment about Chikorita is a massive understatement about the Chikorita-line in general. Have you seen Bayleef's beta-design?? >.>

Bayleef wasn’t that bad :/ Plus it had best personality. Plus heracross was lowkey pretty good. I feel like they should of just gave mudkip to ash and brock gets corphish

Bayleef in all honesty was pretty generic to be honest in terms of battling (all it really had done was that Chuck battle and 1 win vs. Bugsy?). It had a very outspoken personality, but so did Totodile for the most part. Heracross had good wins, but Johto in general had flaws where it couldn't do much against. One critical flaw was making Heracross beat a Scizor before even reaching Bugsy. Yeah, obviously it had to go because it was way too strong for that point in the series (kinda like Goodra in XY, aside from them purposefully upping the difficulty for the Clemont fight). The least they could've done was wait until Ash vs. Whitney where it could've gotten a good win and then send it off to Oak's - and let it return for Blackthorn as opposed to Snorlax.

Well we get Centiskorch debuting so that's something, I guess? Lmao.

Go's gonna catch that sucker! xD

I'm gonna laugh so hard if Ash catches it. He doesn't have a Fire or Bug-type yet and it would be his first non-starter Fire-type since.. Talonflame.

ShadowForce720

If it's not Kabu's I wouldn't be opposed to Ash getting Centiskorch. It's not my top pick but would be pretty neat.

Interesting thing to note is that in the VA list that came out Centiskorch is actually positioned above Ash’s Dragonite and Riolu.

Of course whether it goes to Ash or Goh remains to be seen, but it would be odd if it went to anyone other then those 2.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
That'll just be another disappointment since as usual, we get another starter that doesn't evolve again and it's the water starter again.
We had two fully evolved water starters in a row (XY and SM), so writers might take a break from fully evolving the water starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.