• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Who the hell would waste a Master Ball on a Lucario.

You if this was real life. Don't deny it. If you had a MasterBall (which would oddly enough work) - and this was just your regular day - and you know full well Pokémon don't exist.. and suddenly a Lucario walks up.. THE HELL I'MMA GONNA THROW THAT MASUTA BAWLL.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic

Master Pikachu 11

Correct, I posted something about that last week about it not being a Pokémon but it being what I thought was a date, but somebody said it could be sizes. I can’t find my original post, but this merchandise is very similar to the Latias, Latios, Gengar, and Lapras merchandise that was on my post last week.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
Snivy, Chespin, and Rowlet all remaned Unevolved in a row tho

Every single Fire Starter evolved at least once

There's not really any pattern here
I know.
Don't get me wrong, I'd be happy if Sobble would fully evolve. It's just.. we don't know if writers will let it evolve or not.

esquilo09

Question: Do you think Go will only bring Raboot and Sobble? Or will he bring some of his Pokémon he keeps in the lab during the DD arc?

Lacuna

Goodnight
Question: Do you think Go will only bring Raboot and Sobble? Or will he bring some of his Pokémon he keeps in the lab during the DD arc?
I think he's probably only going to bring Raboot and Sobble, just because I don't think anything's hinted at otherwise? But I kinda hope that's not the case, because I always like seeing his other Pokemon in action. (And also it'd be really funny if he sent out his Alolan Exeggutor and it was as tall as one of the Dynamaxed mons.)

---
Side note, something unrelated that occurred to me today: I would really like to see a Falinks appear in the anime at some point. Maybe not during this arc, but eventually. No real reason why, I just love that thing.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I think he's probably only going to bring Raboot and Sobble, just because I don't think anything's hinted at otherwise? But I kinda hope that's not the case, because I always like seeing his other Pokemon in action. (And also it'd be really funny if he sent out his Alolan Exeggutor and it was as tall as one of the Dynamaxed mons.)

---
Side note, something unrelated that occurred to me today: I would really like to see a Falinks appear in the anime at some point. Maybe not during this arc, but eventually. No real reason why, I just love that thing.
Omfg I love Falinks! It's (They're???) So darn Adorable! They look like Kirby Villains
If the VA list is anything to go by he only brought Raboot and Sobble along with him. (Unless some of Goh's other Pokémon share va's with someone else.)

Also is it just me or is it akward seeing Heracross in the OP now since it hasn't shown up since the trade Episode? XD

I guess Heracross really WAS a parallel to Gengar after all! Neither of them ever show up xD

MegaSalamence05

With the summary and The names of Eva and Doug are the names of Zacian and Zamazenta that Ash and Goh name them as they're undiscovered Pokemon in the first forms before the discovery that they're in fact Zacian and Zamazenta. Am I wrong thinking that way.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
With the summary and The names of Eva and Doug are the names of Zacian and Zamazenta that Ash and Goh name them as they're undiscovered Pokemon in the first forms before the discovery that they're in fact Zacian and Zamazenta. Am I wrong thinking that way.
This would be utterly hilarious.

Especially Zamazenta being named "Doug"

LucarioFTWs

I just rewatched xyz, but ash said that he would always be connected to greninja anywhere. Plus he still has its pokeball in sun and moon beginning. So i think greninja is definitely coming back, especially since it’s pokemon of the year. We really need to see a greninja vs lucario. A battle of screenhogs

Master Pikachu 11

I just rewatched xyz, but ash said that he would always be connected to greninja anywhere. Plus he still has its pokeball in sun and moon beginning. So i think greninja is definitely coming back, especially since it’s pokemon of the year. We really need to see a greninja vs lucario. A battle of screenhogs
Right now I consider Greninja released and until it actually makes a physical appearance then I am not going to worry about it coming back and helping Ash out because we don’t know if he is going to use reserves again or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.