• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
alrighty you guys where do we stand on that Centiscortch.
Two options: Belongs to that guy named Doug/that trainer near it when it G-Maxes in the preview or it’s wild.

PsychoLogical

Leonhart

Imagineer
desdar300 said:
alrighty you guys where do we stand on that Centiscortch.

I already said this in the other thread, but it's almost certainly not going to be caught by Satoshi since there's been no real foreshadowing and nobody even knew that the species was going to appear next week until today's preview. Gou getting it seems fairly unlikely too, but like with all capture scenarios in this series, it's still slightly more plausible than Satoshi getting something.

Master Pikachu 11

I already said this in the other thread, but it's almost certainly not going to be caught by Satoshi since there's been no real foreshadowing and nobody even knew that the species was going to appear next week until today's preview. Gou getting it seems fairly unlikely too, but like with all capture scenarios in this series, it's still slightly more plausible than Satoshi getting something.
Maybe it belongs to a COTD named Doug or maybe it’s wild, however, we actually knew that it was coming during this arc due to the images that came out with the Poster that features Dracovish. Still I don’t understand why a COTD’s Pokémon would be above Riolu and Dragonite, when no other COTD’s Pokémon was ahead main character’s Pokémon in the VA list. Still these next few episodes are going to be interesting to see how they are handled.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I asked this in the other thread but nobody answered so I'll ask here.

Do you guys think it'll be a really long time before we visit Galar again after this Arc is over?

Considering that Galar 2-Parters usually have somewhere between a 10-13 Episode gap between them...

I'm incredibly curious to see how long it takes us to revisit Galar after we're done with a 4-PARTER. (20-23 Episode Gap???)

How long do you guys think it'll take for the show to debut Grookey?

Doug is far more important than we're led to believe.
Well I mean, it was a pretty good Nicktoon.

Tho nowhere near as good as Rocko's Modern Life or Early Spongebob but it was up there

Last edited:

Master Pikachu 11

Do you guys think it'll be a really long time before we visit Galar again after this Arc is over?

Considering that Galar 2-Parters usually have somewhere between a 10-13 Episode gap between them...

I'm incredibly curious to see how long it takes us to revisit Galar after we're done with a 4-PARTER. (20-23 Episode Gap???)

Tho nowhere near as good as Rocko's Modern Life or Early Spongebob it was up there
I personally don’t think it will be 20-23 episodes till we go back, just because we are spending 4 episodes in one a region which is the region of the current games. I think it could be another 13-15 episodes instead

PsychoLogical

Giving it another 10 eps.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Well, we actually knew Centiskorch was appearing when the VA list came out shortly before this preview, which is why it is so widely speculated right now, due to it's high placement within the list, above even the likes of Dragonite and Riolu..

There's also still that whole "mystery capture" that people are expecting, so when something like the high VA placement occurs, it's going to raise a few eyebrows.

Personally, I think it would be a cool and unique capture for Ash, but I'm not going to get my hopes up since Marshtomp not being captured has already ruined me.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Kawaii Emolga said:
I'm not good with colors "-"
I mean, what color is Koharu's hair?

Burgundy or a darker shade of magenta. Not that I think her hair matters much, but I like its color since it's not quite as unrealistically colored as Suiren's or Mao's hair, but it's still eye-catching.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic

Yes. I mean, it'll be technically the game's main endgame, after that there's only the areas to obtain kubfu and I think it'll take a while before they even reach that point. It doesn't stop any Galar character to appear in other regions, if Bea is any indication.

If I have to speculate, there won't be any Galar episode this year after the 4 parter. Maybe by march, so, 10 episodes after the arc? I can't say I'm eager to see Galar anytime after they rid off Rose and UFOdragon. I'd like to see more of Sinnoh and Unova, that haven't too much representation that far.

No clue. Maybe by the arc's ending, maybe when Magnolia finally debuts in flesh. Honestly, I just want Go get it, so Ash can be free of have a current gen starter for a change.

Tho nowhere near as good as Rocko's Modern Life or Early Spongebob but it was up there
Except when Disney got it. Nick's Doug technically had a fair ending.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Doug is far more important than we're led to believe.
Of course he is.
...Quailman will secretly dethrone Leon and become the new "greatest of all"! That's when yamper will reveal itself as Porkchop and defeat charizard with it's secret power: flail!

No, no one is catching centiskorch. I think marshtomp was enough of a lesson.

PsychoLogical

No, no one is catching centiskorch. I think marshtomp was enough of a lesson.
Expectations should always be low anyways in terms of Ash catching whatever since who knows what the writers are having him catch since they likely have long chosen what they decided to have him own this time around and it looks... kinda big if you ask me.

last note regarding Centiskorch, I'm just gonna say it's just going to be some wild mon that Leon and Ash will beat or belonging to that random dood named Doug and that's it unless more hints of what could happen show up during the next 7 day period.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.