• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowForce720

Still a lazy and stupid concept :>

If they’re going to hardass push Lucario so much at least make it legit by having it use Mega Evolution even if we had enough of it. Way better than doing the EXTREMELY cheap and lazyass concept of Ash-Greninja.

While you might not like it Ash-Greninja was not anywhere close to being a lazy concept, and just because it hadn’t debuted in the games first does not make it cheap.

I mean heck they did actually went out of their way to explain it and had to have Ash and Greninja actually train to Master it even though they didn’t have to.

I mean heck they could have easily had Ash and Greninja already master Ash-Greninja when it first debuted and not give any explanation about it but they didn’t do that.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Lucario, Charizard, & Eevee all in close proximity of each other. Love the interesting Pokémon choices to put into the spotlight for the first time /s

For as much as I hate Lucario, I'd be ok with Mega Lucario. I like its design a lot more than base Lucario's. Just don't give it a GMax form or AshGreninja type of transformation

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
In the new poster, several Pokemon have been moved because of the space taken by Cinderace and Lucario.

+ Sudowoodo, Togepi and Cyndaquil are now in Johto's tower.
+ Smoochum and Magby are also in the Johto's tower.
+ Espeon and Umbreon are in Johto's tower too.
+ Garchomp is now next to Regigigas.
+ Pyukumuku is now next to Meltan and Mimikyu.

However, I can't see Gardevoir in the poster anymore.

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
Lucario, Charizard, & Eevee all in close proximity of each other. Love the interesting Pokémon choices to put into the spotlight for the first time /s

For as much as I hate Lucario, I'd be ok with Mega Lucario. I like its design a lot more than base Lucario's. Just don't give it a GMax form or AshGreninja type of transformation
Eevee was obviously going to have focus this season too, since it's basically the co-mascot along with Pikachu.
But I thought Go would catch it, because he is the co-protagonist this saga.

Red and Blue

Also I'm hoping Lucario isn't the one to defeat Leon's Charizard. It can form a rivalry with his Dragapult or possibly Urshifu

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Also I'm hoping Lucario isn't the one to defeat Leon's Charizard. It can form a rivalry with his Dragapult or possibly Urshifu
It’s literally setup between Pikachu vs Charizard, only thing’s for sure is that Lucario will def be used in the final battle.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Honestly the only surprising thing about that poster is Sobble not being there considering he's usually out lol.

Icy-Snowflake

In the new poster, several Pokemon have been moved because of the space taken by Cinderace and Lucario.

+ Sudowoodo, Togepi and Cyndaquil are now in Johto's tower.
+ Smoochum and Magby are also in the Johto's tower.
+ Espeon and Umbreon are in Johto's tower too.
+ Garchomp is now next to Regigigas.
+ Pyukumuku is now next to Meltan and Mimikyu.

However, I can't see Gardevoir in the poster anymore.
Pikachu, Ash and Goh have shrunken in size, so Eevee's tail is visible, but not clearly differentiable.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Ekkut39XEAEOrNA

This started surfacing on twitter where it seems the main poster got updated for the third time. Take with a grain of salt but at the same time it looks too legit to me. Partly cause of unfortunately Lucario and Cinderace since that’s basically who matters right now RIP lmao :> (I was being sarcastic regarding that just fyi)

Reinforcing Cinderace as Goh's partner while Sobble is just the gen8 mascot :confused: . RIP Drizzile.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Reinforcing Cinderace as Goh's partner while Sobble is just the gen8 mascot :confused: . RIP Drizzile.
And Grookey still doesn't exist :confused:

No seriously tho. Wtf are they gonna do with that little monkey?

Tho Sobble isn't even on the forefront so it isn't the Gen 8 Mascot. (Mascots aren't usually WAAAY into the background)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 384931

Well if that doesnt proof that Cinderace and Lucario will debut next week idk will.

PsychoLogical

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
If Lucario goes up against Charizard then Ash is most certainly not beating Leon.

I can't remember where exactly but I recall it being said somewhere that if Ash has a final battle with any other Pokémon besides Pikachu he's going to lose.

(Which explains why he lost every League up until Gen 7)

PsychoLogical

No seriously tho. Wtf are they gonna do with that little monkey?
They should just debut and dump it to Go when they head back to Galar in a bit post DD arc since I just see no purpose for it now considering it’s debuting outrageously late unless they’re willing to rush its evolutions to oblivion if they have it go to Ash.

D

Deleted member 384931

I just hope they dont give it type of special power boost. I could handle it with Greninja and Infernape, Lycanrock was already meh.

D

Deleted member 384931

They should just debut and dump it to Go when they head back to Galar in a bit post DD arc since I just see no purpose for it now considering it’s debuting outrageously late unless they’re willing to rush its evolutions to oblivion if they have it go to Ash.
I dont see it belong to a rival either, not in this series.

Red and Blue

When have you ever heard of a trainer's 2 Pokemon having some personal beef with another trainer's 2 Pokemon.

We could have gotten that with Gladion's whole team made up of really important Pokemon...but in the end, his Silvally (and Zoroark, I guess) was kind of there next to Psycho Lycanroc.
Well we did kind of get that with Tapu Koko and Kukui's Incineroar. Even if Tapu Koko was just partners with Kukui

Status
Not open for further replies.