• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Not surprising though it's kind weird they didn't just add Sobble in the poster. Could be a pic of Sobble jumping as to "mirror" Pikachu the same way overhyped fanfic fullfillment Lucario is "mirroring" Cinderace (even if I don't agree with this)
It’s prob just invisible :>

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

Jeal

Uhh, there are plenty of toy like that one that has a "secret Pokémon" and it turned to be nothing, happened in past seasons
It doesn't make the situation any better.
Not surprising though it's kind weird they didn't just add Sobble in the poster. Could be a pic of Sobble jumping as to "mirror" Pikachu the same way overhyped fanfic fullfillment Lucario is "mirroring" Cinderace (even if I don't agree with this)

EDIT:

For what I gathered, they were overhyping the release of a toy. I don't recall any report about said toy actually revealing information about Ash's next capture or it even being a hint of something more meaningful. The fandom were the ones who thought that piece of merchandise would have mean something for Ash's next capture.
Don't act like they are clueless idiots, they put that pokémon in that position exactly to make us think it would be Ash's next pokémon. They did it on purpose. Just like the Kalos League final title.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Tbf, can anyone explain why do you people don't want Grookey in Ash's Team?
I think it will get a good showing of the evolutions. Also if Leon can have two starters (one of previous Gen)in his team why not have Ash own one.
I can't speak for everyone else but I feel like Grookey could possibly be shafted like G.Farfetch is if it goes to Ash.

But if Grookey does take the spotlight away from Lucario then it's acceptable.

Tho personally I just think it'd be cute af if Grookey joined Cinderace and Sobble's "family" since Ash's Team completely lacks chemistry imo

Last edited:

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I think it will get a good showing of the evolutions. Also if Leon can have two starters (one of previous Gen)in his team why not have Ash own one.
I can't speak for everyone else but I feel like Grookey could possibly be shafted like G.Farfetch is if it goes to Ash.

But if Grookey does take the spotlight away from Lucario then I'll be alright with that
I just don’t see the point anymore for it to go to Ash due to how outrageously late its debut will be unless they rush the evos.

nickdt

Because at this point, its literally to late to have a 3-stage evolution line in base form.

D

Deleted member 384931

Because a basic starter this late (past ep 40)in a team full of fully evolved /strong Pokémon doesnt really fit.

LucarioFTWs

Is it me but I don’t want Ash to catch this pokemon or that pokemon. After the DD arc, I really just want to see some more pwc battles. I feel like the only two good ones were korrina, bea, and maybe vizquez. Right now for me, the pwc is really lackluster and I’d rather have ash just have a journey in galar and takes on the gyms. The writers really need to bring in some relevant old characters. Korrina was great and I hope to see her more, but chuck i could care less honestly. I don’t want to see any more legendary pokemon fights which benefits ash absolutely nothing because he never attempts to catch them (alongside giving everyone a heart attack whenever the next legendary speculation for goh). I want to see more of the PWC and less of off-screen training and randomly boosting up into a different class and I’m sure others feel the same as i do. They also need to work a lot more on Ash’s team chemistry and balancing out the bs screentime. And if the writers don’t step up their game, the fight against Leon is not going to have the same hype effect as the kalos league.

Crybaby Sobble

S = Sarunori = Satoshi
I just don’t see the point anymore for it to go to Ash due to how outrageously late its debut will be unless they rush the evos.
At least it's evolutions will get a decent showtime.Giving it to Goh will be like another base stage starter
Because a basic starter this late (past ep 40)in a team full of fully evolved /strong Pokémon doesnt really fit.
Say that to KAMOON or I guess Chimchar.

Leonhart

Imagineer
janejane6178 said:
Atleast we are done with the Zapdos and Marshtomp discussions

So we can move on to which ever other Pokemon are promoted next? There's always going to be some potential captures that get over-hyped and end up not happening, so nothing's really going to change. I'm actually thinking that the Galarian Ponyta situation might be the same in the end.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
So we can move on to which ever other Pokemon are promoted next? There's always going to be some potential captures that get over-hyped and end up not happening, so nothing's really going to change. I'm actually thinking that the Galarian Ponyta situation might be the same in the end.
Yes, so we can move to discuss other and new things. Not all topics get so irritating like the one I mentioned so.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.