• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
So still no hint of Ash's next mon? I guess the best choices right now are Dracovish, Grookey, who else? soon it'll be almost 20 episodes since his last capture, I remember some people saying he was going to catch new mons every 6-7 episodes.
For me it's probably going to be Centiskorch.

esquilo09

Red and Blue

Out of the two Urshifu forms I think I want Ash to get Rapid style Urshifu. Sirfetchd will probably have Dark type moves covered so Urshifu can focus on its Water typing

kickachu

Momentai!
What if the mystery pokemon is galarian wheezing. Goh caught ekans an old tr pokemon so why not ash

Crybaby Sobble

S = Sarunori = Satoshi
Last set had Zapdos, and we know what happened there.

Kubfu arc could give Goh more battle development, promote the DLC and mirror Lucario as a 2 stage fighting baby.

Though Goh vs Mustard is unlikely.
Please don't give me nightmares.
I know you like Goh but isn't all this enough.
We have better things like PWC, Development episodes and Chloe.
Goh can take a back seat for the next 30 episodes.

Leonhart

Imagineer
kickachu said:
What if the mystery pokemon is galarian wheezing. Goh caught ekans an old tr pokemon so why not ash

I suppose it's as good of a guess as any, but somehow I doubt that that's the mystery Pokemon that everyone's been clamoring about. From what I've seen Galarian Matadogas isn't exactly popular outside of it being a novelty meme Pokemon, but I'm not confident that that would be enough to warrant a spot on Satoshi's team.

Icy-Snowflake

Found this on twitter. We could get sirfetchd soon maybe.
How soon? It's realeasing in February.

I'll start wheezing:p

Please don't give me nightmares.
I know you like Goh but isn't all this enough.
We have better things like PWC, Development episodes and Chloe.
Goh can take a back seat for the next 30 episodes.
It's not about liking Goh. Goh has been more into battles now and it might continue futher when Isle of Armor arc enters.

So Bede can destroy him
He has to beg Gengar to help him out.

Master Pikachu 11

It's a little bit depressing that we have to settle for something this meager. Either way, I still don't think that Satoshi needs a third Fighting-type, and I'm not buying the excuse that Wulaosu would showcase non-Fighting-type moves more often than Fighting-type attacks to differentiate itself from Lucario and Negigaknight, because Wulaosu is a martial arts based Pokemon, so it'll inevitably focus on Fighting-type moves regardless of the circumstances.
The difference is both forms of Urishfu’s signature moves are based on their second type of water and dark. If Ash were to get Rapid Strike Urshifu then it will showcase Surging Strike a lot just like Melmetal showcased Double Iron Bash. Besides a pokemon’s Typing isn’t everything because if it was and the writers did care then they would have given Goh Galarian Farfetch’d instead of Ash because Ash already had Riolu.

Jeal

You act like they really care about that. That really doesn’t have any impact on the number of Pokémon Ash will catch.

So the argument that because they can’t balance screen time with 5 Pokémon, let alone 20, so they aren’t going to give Ash 20 captures just doesn’t work because it’s clear they don’t really care about balancing screen time as much as your trying to imply.
Of course it has. Why would they give him 20 pokémon? So half of them stay in the background doing nothing? In that case it is better to give them to Go.
Oh sureeeeee, like they give a damn on how many they’ll have Ash own like how you keep spouting that the writers likely know this or that as if they were facts.
They know what they are doing and that is a fact.

Why do you want him to catch 20 pokémon when you know they won't be used?

Riolu is already stealing all the screentime, and it will get worse as a Lucario. And then you want 15 more pokémon to compete with it for screentime. It's completely pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.