• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Applecorp said:
I think it'd be funny if Ash did have to defend his Alola champion title and ends up losing. It's not like he needs the title since he doesn't go to Alola that often or perform any legit champion duties any ways.

I'm not a fan of this scenario since it would lead to more League related subplots and angst, and I'd rather just put SM behind us. Him losing the title would be rather silly anyway since he would most likely win it back, so nothing would really change.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I mean yeah some people would be upset - mostly older fans who don't matter in the eyes of the director or writing team any ways - but it would still be funny to me because it would prove how pointless that tourney was at the end of the day.
Pretty much all the leagues ended up being pointless anyways since everyone starts in the rookie class of the PWC regardless if they won a league or not.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Magikarp should be all the proof you need that Gacha Pokemon won't join the cast, Goh got two and one is most certainly going to become a Gyarados, one of the first Gacha mons.

The only ones that would have any effect would be ones like Chewtle where the TRio themselves caught it since they'd actually be recurring while the random ones probably won't be seen again

Besides there is no way they'd lock Tyranitar off like that lol

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
Magikarp should be all the proof you need that Gacha Pokemon won't join the cast, Goh got two and one is most certainly going to become a Gyarados, one of the first Gacha mons.

The only ones that would have any effect would be ones like Chewtle where the TRio themselves caught it since they'd actually be recurring while the random ones probably won't be seen again

Yeah, Goh's giant Magikarp will surely evolve to Gyarados, and many people expect Ash's getting Tyranitar (who will surely be his old friend Larvitar, evolved).

Ibrahim Saidu

I have a question. Despite Chewtle being shown once with Team Rocket can Ash still get Drednaw

dman_dustin

That picture is just a bunch of unrelated figures from completely different product lines released at completely different times slapped together in paint.

You should've left context because I can't imagine any unkowing person is going to know what you're talking about.

dman_dustin

Dragapult is Leon for all those that were a but delulu

It was always confirmed to be Leon........so not sure the need to insult people who wanted certain characters to have their own seperate Dragapult.

Or did you think people thought Ash/Go were going to get Leon's.

Status
Not open for further replies.