• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra Beast Lover

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Wasn't expecting Goh to catch anything this arc.

8 more pokemon and he will have as many as Ash has accumulated over his entire career depending on how you count Ash's released(?) / in training pokemon.

nickdt

Wasn't expecting Goh to catch anything this arc.

8 more pokemon and he will have as many as Ash has accumulated over his entire career depending on how you count Ash's released(?) / in training pokemon.

Next episode Goh is catching that Galarian Yamask.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Ace-Barn said:
Kabu and Gordie both having their ace's show up rampaging in G-max before they as trainers even debut.

Their in-game aces, although for all we know they'll have different ace Pokemon if/when they appear in the future. Frankly though, I can't say that I ever really liked Kabu and Makuwa, so I'd be fine if they never get a major role later on.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
And how do you know it'll be in the next episode?
It’s literally obvious. Why would G-Yamask appear in any other episode of this arc.

nickdt

And how do you know it'll be in the next episode?

Because Goh gets his Dynamax band in the next episode and the third Galarian Arc episode is most likely entirely focused on Cinderace, Lucario and Eternatus, so i don't think they will put a capture in that episode for Goh, which might even be a 2-parter inside the 4-parter.

SerenaRulez

Guy in the car isn't Giovani. Go back and watch episode 3 to see what Giovani really looks like. The guy in the car is too young, he doesn't have the same creases + he has sideburns that Giovani doesn't have.

There would be no reason for Giovanni to be there anyways and we know that he won't have a part to play in the finale of the Darkest Dark miniarc because he has not appeared in any of the episode previews or summaries for those episodes. :(

esquilo09

Because Goh gets his Dynamax band in the next episode and the third Galarian Arc episode is most likely entirely focused on Cinderace, Lucario and Eternatus, so i don't think they will put a capture in that episode for Goh, which might even be a 2-parter inside the 4-parter.
That is fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.