• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonhart

Imagineer
KenzeyEevee said:

Gonna leave this here. Prob a combo of old merch. Means not much. But never saw A-G merch before

It seems like a collection of new merchandise with some old merchandise mixed in: the Zeraora figurine is old since I purchased the same one about a year ago, and the Zoroark figurine is definitely from the old BW Tomy collection. So the Satoshi-Gekkouga figurine could also be old.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I wasn't suggesting that Ash or Go would catch Zacian and Zamazenta. It would just tie back to the merchandise of a Master Ball promoting a Legenday Pokemon.
He means you’re falling for a horribly photoshopped image cause that’s what the image was which was created by the twit user. And the twit user deleted it just now.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

Can't believe that tweet is stating his own speculation and conjecture as a fact.

There's no need to know something that just isn't true.

He should have said that Goh's childhood friend has the same name and a similar appearance as the Horizon character even if they are completly different people from unrelated Pokémon franchise branches.

Is it possible that the designer knew of Horizon and when heard about Tokio in the episode made him look like the pokémon character as a homage/easter egg? Yes, it's possible but until the person or someone who WORKS in the show says, it's just a guess like just about any theory in the fandom.

Master Pikachu 11

Who’s expecting Naganadel to permanently return anyways. And they really should’ve had Ash get another Alola mon to fill the spot but instead they brought back Naganadel for whatever reason.
That’s why in this series when they go back to Alola that I hope he catches another Pokémon to take its place, but he uses it as part of his team for this series. But I don’t expect Naganadel to come back and help Ash out in this series in anyway as it already came back for the league.
If any, I would like to see Pidgeot return while Ash or Goh capture the rival Fearow...
I highly doubt it is coming back and I rather Goh evolve his own Spearow into a Fearow then to capture a wild Fearow.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
So they put... Blissey ("happiness") for the は? Should've been Chespin (Harimaron). Stop sidelining my boy, you monsters!

Actually, Prime!Ash has yet to see Marshadow. And currently there's a lot of gen 8 he haven't met yet.
Pretty sure he saw it in the Rotom wash episode

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
No, Ash never actually saw it in the Rotom Wash episode because the image was to blurry and Rotom Wash that was in the Dex deleted it before it could be further analyzed.
I thought Ash found it on the streets too in a different scene than when Rotom saw it, but couldn't take a picture because Rotom wasnt there.

ShadowForce720

I thought Ash found it on the streets too in a different scene than when Rotom saw it, but couldn't take a picture because Rotom wasnt there.

Nope, the one who saw Marshadow on the streets and couldn’t take a picture of it was Rotom because it wasn’t in it’s Dex at the time.

The only thing Ash saw was a blurry image of it that Rotom Wash(when it was in the Dex) showed him a picture of Marshadow it took but it deleted the picture before it could be further analyzed and before the picture could be cleaned up.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
What are all of your thoughts on the recent theory going around that because Ash's name is based on a tree, the end of his journey might be him becoming a Pokémon professor
First of all that name thing I think is heavily unlikely simply coz his original name Satoshi isnt based on any tree
But for the concept of him becoming a Pokémon professor, I actually can see it in a way
See we already know for ash Pokémon Master is a concept he himself mostly came up with, the interviews with staff members heavily implies this. And he doesn't consider becoming the strongest trainer = Pokémon master
The end of journeys does set him up to be the most powerful trainer if he defeats Leon, which he likely will
So I like to think that being a Pokémon master isn't just being the best at battling, but it's also discovering and understanding all types of Pokémon and being able to form bonds with them. So as Ash gets older, him deciding to become a Pokémon professor like oak and kukui to focus on understanding pokemon more and forming bonds with them, as well as still battling with them from time to time as world champion, seems like a fitting ending for me.

Jeal

What are all of your thoughts on the recent theory going around that because Ash's name is based on a tree, the end of his journey might be him becoming a Pokémon professor
First of all that name thing I think is heavily unlikely simply coz his original name Satoshi isnt based on any tree
But for the concept of him becoming a Pokémon professor, I actually can see it in a way
See we already know for ash Pokémon Master is a concept he himself mostly came up with, the interviews with staff members heavily implies this. And he doesn't consider becoming the strongest trainer = Pokémon master
The end of journeys does set him up to be the most powerful trainer if he defeats Leon, which he likely will
So I like to think that being a Pokémon master isn't just being the best at battling, but it's also discovering and understanding all types of Pokémon and being able to form bonds with them. So as Ash gets older, him deciding to become a Pokémon professor like oak and kukui to focus on understanding pokemon more and forming bonds with them, as well as still battling with them from time to time as world champion, seems like a fitting ending for me.
The problem is that they portray Ash too dumb for this to work. But, Naruto became hokage, so ...

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Just a heads up I'm not sure if we're allowed to give links to 4chan here.
Seeing as that is an adult website.

Not sure tho. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong
Pretty sure they're allowed. As long as they aren't from the more mature parts which ofc I don't recommend unless you want to likely see some racism and borderline nudity which I hope you don't lmao. And as a sidenote: 4chan isn't really an adult site.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.