• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickachu

Momentai!
I'd actually be ok with Ash getting Thwacky right off the bat. It's the best mid stage of the Galarian starters
personally I hope he catches it but at least get some character development for example if ash or goh did catch that marshtomp from two weeks ago it would've get much development but if it was mudkip and wait a year like most starters do then I understand

kickachu

Momentai!
There's new anime merchandise with Sceptile, Serperior, Pignite, Oshawott and another with 3 fully evolved Johto starters. I have a feeling the next time we see some of Ash's Pokemon they would have already evolved off screen.
can I get a link

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
There's new anime merchandise with Sceptile, Serperior, Pignite, Oshawott and another with 3 fully evolved Johto starters. I have a feeling the next time we see some of Ash's Pokemon they would have already evolved off screen.
Link? Even if it means nothing, I’d still like to see it and truth to be told I’d rather see some reserves evolved offscreen so they can potentially be of actual use.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I feel you.

Btw is it me or do I feel like they have spoiled the living daylight out of this arc?
It feels to me that they're trying to quickly get this Arc over with as soon as possible for whatever reason imo

Honestly I got no real investment in this Arc tbh.
It came way too soon with little to no build up.

Even Zacian and Zamazenta feel like an afterthought in their own Arc. Especially when they're both only going to completely overshadowed by Lucario and Cinderace debuts.

And why the heck are we rushing directly into MEWTWO right after this Arc is over?? Why are we getting a random MewTwo one-shot then going straight to a food eating contest filler in the next???

The pacing in this series is so unpredictably bad it's almost hilarious

D

Deleted member 384931

It feels to me that they're trying to quickly get this Arc over with as soon as possible for whatever reason imo

Honestly I got no real investment in this Arc tbh.
It came way too soon with little to no build up.

Even Zacian and Zamazenta feel like an afterthought in their own Arc. Especially when they're both only going to completely overshadowed by Lucario and Cinderace debuts.

And why the heck are we rushing directly into MEWTWO right after this Arc is over?? Why are we getting a random MewTwo one-shot then going straight to a food eating contest filler in the next???

The pacing in this series is so unpredictably bad it's almost hilarious
I take my words back when I said that SM had bad pacing, PJ takes the cake

Leonhart

Imagineer
esquilo09 said:
More G-Ponyta merch

ElcmyYiVkAARESK

ElcmyWUUYAEQzYb

Elcmya-U0AAkgrk

There's a lot of Galarian variant Pokemon on there. Normally I'd just assume that they'd appear at some point in the Black Night mini-arc, but it seems highly doubtful that the writers would showcase all of them in such a short amount of time with everything else that's happening.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Ace-Barn said:
I wonder how the Sobble dynamic will shift with Cinderace?

I just hope that the writers will consider the evolution of Rabbifoot to be enough development for it so that they can move on and focus on building up Messon's character a bit more. That's assuming that they don't just decide to promote Aceburn like crazy, which I fear might be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.