• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~

What do you guys think of this?

I really doubt the right image with all the Water Type Pokémon really means anything but I figure that left side image has a lot of Anime-relevant Pokémon in it

(Then again it could be another 2020 Pokémon Calendar situation where it's just a bunch of random Pokémon slapped together xD )

But assuming it's not just random....
I see a Tyrantitar. That had better be Ash's >_>

Last edited:

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

I really doubt the right image with all the Water Type Pokémon really means anything but I figure that left side image has a lot of Anime-relevant Pokémon in it

(Then again it could be another 2020 Pokémon Calendar situation where it's just a bunch of random Pokémon slapped together xD )
Eh likely means nothing since it's just marketing. Tho all the left image tells me is that Blaziken is indeed Hoenn's biggest shillmon or even mascot :>

Icy-Snowflake

It says it's a height comparison jigsaw... B..b..but I never knew Zacian and Zamazenta were SO big

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
It says it's a height comparison jigsaw... B..b..but I never knew Zacian and Zamazenta were SO big
If we round it up, both Zacian and Zamazenta are 9ft/3m so I say they are pretty big.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Eh likely means nothing since it's just marketing. Tho all the left image tells me is that Blaziken is indeed Hoenn's biggest shillmon or even mascot :>
Yeah it does leave me a bit skeptical since Pokémon like Grookey, Blaziken, Gardevoir and Zoroark are there (all of which I'm not so sure will be showing up this soon?)

But it does have Cinderace and Lucario on it so that caught my attention also

But then again, weren't there also were some Blaziken and Umbreon figurines from a while ago? They may show up sooner or later idk

Last edited:

Lacuna

Goodnight
But then again, weren't there also were some Blaziken and Umbreon figurines from a while ago? They may show up sooner or later idk
I think I remember those too. Feel like it's worth noting that Umbreon and Blaziken are also on that first poster we got for the series (the one with the globe in the background with all the regions on it), and so far it seems like everything on there will probably make an appearance at some point.

Usually I wouldn't think too much of this at all but it does seem like something's up when this is the third time now. Though of course, it might be just a really weird coincidence, as these things usually are. =P

kickachu

Momentai!
I mean Lucario is kneeling and not standing up straight because I thought it is just a inch shorter then Cinderrace. I mean a lot of those Pokémon could end up on the cast we know Eevee for sure will be Chloe’s or it’s 99% confirmed to be hers.
What about the 1 percent

Leonhart

Imagineer
Master Pikachu 11 said:
the 1% chance that she doesn’t catch it and doesn’t end up being hers. I still think she will end up with it, but I don’t want to rush to conclusions until it happens.

I realize that there's a lot of paranoia because of the Messon fake-out, but I think the odds of Eievui belonging to Koharu are strong enough that there shouldn't be concerns about another fake-out happening.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Ubermuk said:
Dunno how long this saga will end up lasting but I hope Ash will travel in other regions for an entire saga like he used to in the past instead of just taking mini vacations every few episodes. These short trips to the previous regions just aren't cutting it...

I want things to return to normal, although I don't know if I want regional Gym battles to return. This series has managed to make Satoshi's adventures entertaining without having to go down the Gym badge collecting route since the writers have added the World Championship element. I think they should keep that going for as long as possible even if Satoshi does beat Dande, because they can always introduce trainers who are stronger than him to motivate Satoshi to keep traveling.

nickdt

Wait! Am i dreaming? Sobble is on both.

Status
Not open for further replies.