• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickachu

Momentai!
I realize that there's a lot of paranoia because of the Messon fake-out, but I think the odds of Eievui belonging to Koharu are strong enough that there shouldn't be concerns about another fake-out happening.
don't be fooled wait till we have enough evidence

Red and Blue

I wouldn't be surprised if they keep the world tour for the remainder of the anime's run. A possible sign of this premise going past Gen 8 is the home base being in Kanto instead of Galar.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
What about it? Are people still trying to convince the rest of us that Umbreon is the epitome of Eeveelution popularity even though Sylveon was higher on the popularity poll?
Stop using that poll for arguments cause that poll literally doesn’t matter. And in addition, Umbreon happens to be the most overexposed eeveelution for some strange reason.

Applecorp

Stop using that poll for arguments cause that poll literally doesn’t matter. And in addition, Umbreon happens to be the most overexposed eeveelution for some strange reason.

All I said is that people keep trying to put Umbreon on a pedestal when basically any other Eeveelution - especially Sylveon - are also popular. I'm just sick of the Umbreon circle jerk.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I wonder how the Sobble dynamic will shift with Cinderace?

It'll stay the same except his big bro will get bigger and he'll look up to him even more. Now, I want a scene where Cinderace pats Sobble's head when he is about to cry then Sobble gathers enough strenght to not cry.

Give me those heartwarming brotherly bonds feel, Journeys!

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I realize that there's a lot of paranoia because of the Messon fake-out, but I think the odds of Eievui belonging to Koharu are strong enough that there shouldn't be concerns about another fake-out happening.
Yeah sometimes there’s a lot of unnecessary denial or worrying about something that’s heavily implied. Though I suppose it’s better than making objective statements with no concrete evidence

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
To me it’d be cheap to introduce someone supposedly stronger than Leon. I always felt they used the world series too early. Only scenario I could see this working in is if there’s some Red-esque character who’s purposefully avoiding competition.

Then again, I don’t know what they can do after this if they’re not keeping this format.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Applecorp said:
What about it? Are people still trying to convince the rest of us that Umbreon is the epitome of Eeveelution popularity even though Sylveon was higher on the popularity poll?

Didn't Blacky get more votes, though? Not that popularity polls are the end-all markers of which Pokemon the cast will get, but I thought I saw Blacky ahead of Nymphia.

PsychoLogical

Didn't Blacky get more votes, though? Not that popularity polls are the end-all markers of which Pokemon the cast will get, but I thought I saw Blacky ahead of Nymphia.
Nah you aint wrong, Umbreon got 5th while Sylveon had 6th.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Yeah sometimes there’s a lot of unnecessary denial or worrying about something that’s heavily implied. Though I suppose it’s better than making objective statements with no concrete evidence.
When there's no news to speculate except for things blatantly confirmed, it's hard not be skeptical.

Concerned to Ash's captures, it's a little less predictable, but there's some distrust he'll get more pokemon from Kanto and, alternatively, Galar, where lucario just got a pass because is a chillmon. I don't think he'll get 20 mons as everyone is thinking, but I think he'll have a bigger team this time (dunno if he'll actually have a new mon from every region, now). Or, with the Alola Team being recognized and, at least, beyleef being remembered, his past mons can finally join for some action.
Stop to make me want Ash with braviary...wait, is charizard flaming a taillow?

Only another big nothing. On the other hand, the image made me think...Ash never defeated an umbreon, right? Nor Gary's, nor Gladion's. What, is umbreon that popular that they don't want to show it lose on screen?

Leonhart

Imagineer
DuquÊ? said:
Only another big nothing. On the other hand, the image made me think...Ash never defeated an umbreon, right? Nor Gary's, nor Gladion's. What, is umbreon that popular that they don't want to show it lose on screen?

Granted, I don't remember all the times that Blacky appeared on-screen, but I don't think there's a pattern if Satoshi only failed to beat a Blacky twice.

PsychoLogical

Dzentelmen

I don't know how many times Ash fought against an Umbreon but I can tell you that according to a file I keep the only Eeveelutions he defeated are Jolteon(two times), Espeon and Sylveon.

Status
Not open for further replies.