• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonhart

Imagineer
kickachu said:
based on some merchandise like the one with Dragonair before it evolved , riolu and gengar

But from what I remember, that merchandise only hinted at those Pokemon appearing in the anime, not specifically that Satoshi would get them. Blacky's merchandise being used as "evidence" of Satoshi possibly capturing one is especially amusing to me because Blacky and its entire evolutionary line seem to get new merchandise every other month anyway because of their popularity, so it seems like a non-factor.

Rohanator

I’m gonna be honest, I’m gonna miss Raboot’s 2cool4u attitude. It was a nice straight man to Ash and Go’s happy go lucky shtick.
Good thing Drizzile's the perfect replacement lol (Grookey can then be the replacement for Sobble as the new cute one. If Gou gets it then it debuting so late makes sense as they're essentially using the starters to cycle through character roles, when one becomes a teen a new kid arrives and when that teen grows into an adult the kid becomes the new teen and is again replaced by a new kid)

nickdt

My guess is either Kubfu or Dracovish. I feel like it we will have to wait a bit longer for Grookey unfortunately

Oh god, i hope not. Kubfu is another fighting type. I won't mind Kubfu, if there are at least three other captures in betweeen Galarfetch'd and Kubfu. If not, i hope it stays far away from Ash's team.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
New Champ decides to challenge Leon, wins and then Ash shifts his attention to him. Works for me.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
They really are burning through all available Gmax options. I wonder if they plan to drop them after this arc in order to make way for the more dynamic regular battles? (though they could still revisit the concept/ bring up the IA max soup)

Looks like the only chance Goh catches something else this arc is in episode 45 post Eternatus. It's a shame they didn't take the chance to introduce more Galar pokemon, but we are too deep into the action now.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
If they go to Crown Tundra at some point, my bet is on Go getting at least the other Kanto fossils

Since they all wander around unfossilized
Prob a good thing if Go gets at least one of them since some of them especially Omanyte are apparently invasive species according the dex entries :>

Leonhart

Imagineer
I do sort of think that it's a bit contrived from a plot standpoint for someone to suddenly show up and take Dande's spot as the new strongest trainer in the world, but it sort of makes sense that there would be stronger trainers in other regions who just haven't been introduced yet.

Red and Blue

Oh god, i hope not. Kubfu is another fighting type. I won't mind Kubfu, if there are at least three other captures in betweeen Galarfetch'd and Kubfu. If not, i hope it stays far away from Ash's team.
Well the Fighting type is my personal favorite so I wouldn't mind Ash getting a third on his team. Plus Urshifu has the Water and Dark typing to help balance things out

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Same. I'd prefer absol, but Mohn's/Gladion's zoroark made me have some appreciation for the species.
I’m more glad that Zoroark got more shine than it got since Zoroark never appeared again in its sole main series debut at the near end of the BW saga until SM.

Status
Not open for further replies.