• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickachu

Momentai!
where you think eevee will be caught from this time

Leonhart

Imagineer
MegaSalamence05 said:
I honestly wouldn't be shocked if the Suicune episode if it's not related to the Planetarium special is this years Christmas episode with the Northern Lights.

I don't know if it'll be a Christmas themed episode, but I do think that Suicune will appear in the anime itself and that it's not just on the poster to promote the planetarium special since those never receive heavy promotion to begin with.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Ubermuk said:
Yeah maybe. I dunno if I buy the theory that Chairman Rose is coming back but part of me hates it when characters don't get closure so I guess I rather see him again than not knowing what his fate is...

I can respect wanting him to get closure since I think all characters deserve it: I just think that the anime's track record isn't really in Rose's favor since like I said, Pluto didn't get closure in DP despite there being two subplots in the games [the Rotom plot and the Hard Mountain plot] that the writers could've used in the anime to give him development if they had thought to. Also, after the way that the Rainbow Rocket-dan subplot was ignored in the anime, I'm not too confident that we'll get more of Rose in the anime even if he makes a future appearance in new DLC content in Shield and Sword.

ShadowForce720

Probably in Vermilion City. Also if Go wins a Poke Egg from the eating competition it could be an Eevee Egg.

Except Chloe is the one getting an Eevee, so I’m not sure why Goh would get an Eevee egg all of a sudden, when Chloe hasn’t gotten her Eevee yet.

Plus it would be better if Goh’s first Pokémon egg that he gets is one that he actually keeps and not gives away.

kickachu

Momentai!
Except Chloe is the one getting an Eevee, so I’m not sure why Goh would get an Eevee egg all of a sudden, when Chloe hasn’t gotten her Eevee yet.

Plus it would be better if Goh’s first Pokémon egg that he gets is one that he actually keeps and not gives away.
what if goh gives it to Chloe due to whatever advice she gave him in the episode

Red and Blue

Sorry I should have been more clear. I was suggesting the Eevee in the Egg would choose Koharu over Go like Misty and Togepi.

Even if he misses out on that Eevee he could catch the Eeveelutions later

Last edited:

TomRC121991

Maybe one day someday Ash will get some Legendary Pokémon such as:
Articuno, Regirock, Registeel, Regice. Groudon, Rayquaza, Giratina, Groudon, Entei, Lugia

Leonhart

Imagineer
Kawaii Emolga said:
I think Koharu might receive the eevee from her dad as a gift, he is a Professor Pokémon after all.

She might, although I'd like to see her encounter it in the wild and perhaps even battle and weaken it with Wanpachi. I miss the days when most captures were conducted through battles.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
considering you have to find their tracks in the crown tundra, it would not surprise me at all if they show back up.

Potentially Brandon might come back too for the new Regi's.

It would be great to see the Musketeers joined into the Calyrex story. Yes I am only saying that because both involve horses. Yes I would offer bonus points if someone on the main cast had G/K Ponyta/Rapidash or Mudslade.

Rowlet took out Decidueye, Snivy took out Servine, Oshawott took out Dewott, Piplup can go toe to toe with Prinplup

With the way Sobble is now I cannot for the life of me imagine it beating Drizzile in a fight let alone fighting a freaking Inteleon.

I do wonder if the fact there are no rival characters with the Sobble line up to this point makes it more likely for Sobble to evolve to show off Drizzile and Intelion?

kickachu

Momentai!
She might, although I'd like to see her encounter it in the wild and perhaps even battle and weaken it with Wanpachi. I miss the days when most captures were conducted through battles.
Me too not much fun without it

Status
Not open for further replies.