• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Cant believe we have a fully evolved fire starter during the first year.

Unlike any of the other two starter-types, we do have a precedent for this one though.. It might be more then 20 years ago, but it still counts. ;)

D

Deleted member 384931

Unlike any of the other two starter-types, we do have a precedent for this one though.. It might be more then 20 years ago, but it still counts. ;)
It doesnt. Cinderace evolved in JN45, Charizard in EP46.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
all right I'm going to throw out my random predictions on what ashmi capture in the next Thirty Something episodes.
1. Ttar - With its rivalry with Duraldion I could see them giving Ash Pokemon Godzilla itself as a Ace in the Hole for when he eventually faces Raihan on top of that it's a pseudo that isn't really owned by any iconic character.
2. Kubfu- Urshifu Rapid Style- I feel like the Isle of armor is going to be primarily focused on ash and a big part of this DLC is bonding with the little bear wish I could see them allowing Ash to do perhaps he will evolve it into the rapid style which could serve as his water type for the series.
3- Grookey- Rillaboom- yes I still think this is possible and really anything is given what the series is trying to thrive on and I could see the little ape taking the role of the Junior number that eats up screen time while all of the big guys take a little bit of a backseat.
4. Purrsusker\ Obsatgoon- I feel like any one of these could happen as like a secondary Regional variant but that's more of a personal opinion rather than it being based on any fact.
I love to hear you guys' opinions or guys's opinions or wants
7.8/10 Not enough Dracovish

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
It doesnt. Cinderace evolved in JN45, Charizard in EP46.
Doesnt matter since Charizard was fully evolved in 35 episodes while Cinderace was 41. The total is what actually matters.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Odd right?
Not that crazy to me right now though... While Ash's team has some moves we might not have expected, Dragonite's Dragon Dance, Lucario's Reversal, G-Farfetch'd Night Slash... only Pikachu and Gengar have what I'd classify as good movesets. Dragon Dance is pretty pointless on Dragonite given it has Hurricane and Hyper Beam and Lucario has only Fighting moves so far, minus Double Team.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Doesnt matter since Charizard was fully evolved in 35 episodes while Cinderace was 41. The total is what actually matters.

The thing is that at least with Cinderace, the evolutions were more spread out. Scorbunny was caught on episode 5, evolved on 17 (I think?) and then evolved again on 45. It's way more balanced than what they did with Charizard.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
all right I'm going to throw out my random predictions on what ashmi capture in the next Thirty Something episodes.
1. Ttar - With its rivalry with Duraldion I could see them giving Ash Pokemon Godzilla itself as a Ace in the Hole for when he eventually faces Raihan on top of that it's a pseudo that isn't really owned by any iconic character.
2. Kubfu- Urshifu Rapid Style- I feel like the Isle of armor is going to be primarily focused on ash and a big part of this DLC is bonding with the little bear wish I could see them allowing Ash to do perhaps he will evolve it into the rapid style which could serve as his water type for the series.
3- Grookey- Rillaboom- yes I still think this is possible and really anything is given what the series is trying to thrive on and I could see the little ape taking the role of the Junior number that eats up screen time while all of the big guys take a little bit of a backseat.
4. Purrsusker\ Obsatgoon- I feel like any one of these could happen as like a secondary Regional variant but that's more of a personal opinion rather than it being based on any fact.
I love to hear you guys' opinions or guys's opinions or wants
I think all these are very likely and wouldn’t mind them though I’d prefer 3 & 4 over 1/2 due to wanting more new gen representation and less type overlap. Perrserker especially would be a cool Ash non and would’ve been my first guess for an Galar form for him. As for personal wants, I want to see what they do with Grookey and, to a lesser extent, Dracovish, before deciding on what I want/expect next.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
According to yesterday’s episode: Cinderace is a sweetheart.Periodt.

Bunny's finally stopped being an emo tsundere and resumed being the upbeat Scorbunny we all loved.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
That hug is enough of a preview. But, I missed the high-five...high-foot?
Also cannot believe we didn't had even a glimpse of grass starter during first year:(:(
Not even bothered about that. If rillaboom had the incineroar treatment, maybe, but now, they can just throw groakey to Go, Ash or Chloe for the sake of it. I’d prefer Ash haven’t it.

Last edited:

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
It seems like there are 2 or 3 episodes left in 2020 (Dec. 11, 18, 25?) one will probably be Chloe catching Eevee so that leaves 1 or 2 episodes where Ash could catch a new mon, or his final team change this year will be Riolu evolving, hopefully in early 2021 G-Farfetch'd will evolve.
I think the other two will be about Suicune and Dracovish

Status
Not open for further replies.