• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbbidyBob

When will Ash and Goh pick a fight again like they did in the baulbasaur episode 3? Dat was great believable chemistry.....

Henry's Journey

I think that there will be because most Japanese people don't observe Christmas.

Christmas celebrations are getting more popular in Japan every year tho.

and the movie premieres on the 25th, isn't it? I think no episode on 25th but I hope there is!

Red and Blue

I mean, Guzma vs Lana was a 1v1, so Guzma didn't even have another mon on hand, so it couldn't even activate in the first place.
It still activated in Ash vs. Guzman, which was 1 on 1 if I recall

Even if it was 2 vs. 2 Primarina didn't even damage Goliospod enough to even cause Emergency Exit to activate. We could get something similar with Ash and his

Last edited:

ShadowForce720

It still activated in Ash and Guzma's first battle as I recall. Which was also 1 vs. 1

Although to be fair the way they treated the ability Emergency Exit in the anime was less of it being a ability and more of Golisopod just choosing to run away.

Heck they didn’t even acknowledge it as a ability in the anime, and when it activated during that 1vs1 battle that you are referring to Kukui accused Guzma and Golisopod of running away.

Sure Guzma was inclined to run away however Kukui didn’t even mention that Emergency Exit as a ability Golisopod had.

nickdt

It still activated in Ash vs. Guzman, which was 1 on 1 if I recall

Even if it was 2 vs. 2 Primarina didn't even damage Goliospod enough to even cause Emergency Exit to activate. We could get something similar with Ash and his

Ash vs Guzma was a 2v2.

Leonhart

Imagineer
PokeBuster said:
The Lucario and Cinderace duo is making me sick. I don't remember any notable moment where Riolu and Raboot bonded or even interacted. But now they both evolve simultaneously and become the dynamic duo who can't be seperated.

To be completely honest, I don't like it either. If we had to have a dynamic duo in the cast, I'd rather see more of Pikachu and Barrierd hanging out together since they actually had that bonding episode not too long ago and have known each other since OS.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
And I just want more of Sobble with his big bro :(

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
And I just want more of Sobble with his big bro :(
Would rather just have Sobble do something if anything since I’d be extremely disappointed if it’s just the usual gag or unevolved starter in every saga.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Decidueye23 said:
Actually i was more excited for the farfetchd and riolu duo that was hinted but never got.

That would've been nice since it would've been a way for Kamonegi to get more screen-time and possibly receive the motivation to evolve in the future. I remember thinking that he and Riolu were going to evolve together before the Black Night finale was revealed since we kept seeing Lucario and Negigaknight merchandise together.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Honestly Marnie is only liked more coz of her design. She barely appears in the story and does nothing mostly and her character arc isn't really that hard hitting
People calling Hop as a Hau 2.0 are just ignorant, besides them being dark skinned and having a few animation movements be similar there's nothing alike. Hau was a nonsensical character which USUM tried to redeem. Hop actually has a proper story arc that was satisfying and something new, his character has a lot of depth to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.