• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

ShadowForce720

So what might be the trade this saga?
Well some fans are still hoping that Sobble and G. Farfetched will be traded at some point. Though I doubt that's happening.

Well if Ash and Goh do eventually trade Pokémon it’s mostly likely would be a case of him trading his Scyther to Ash and it probably evolving into Scizor in the process.

That is unless Goh catches another mon that gets heavily hinted and set up to be traded.

As for the Pokémon that Ash would trade to Goh it would be likely something that he hasn’t caught yet.

As for the whole idea that some people suggest that Goh would trade Sobble to Ash and Ash would trade Galarian Farfetch’d to Goh, there is literally nothing that hints at that nor would it make any sense.

BobbbidyBob

Marnie was a cool looking character who's reality didn't come close to the expectations people had for her. She could've been a cool look at a corrupt system. Instead she just existed.
Corrupt system? Ooooo I’m intrigued! Mind elaborating? XD

PsychoLogical

Useless Info: Uri Geller has now officially given permission for Kadabra to be used in trading cards again, meaning that old lawsuit which prevented Kadabra from being printed out as cards (and I guess also from being used in the anime due to likely wanting to avoid the controversy) is now over. So now TPC can now basically freely do whatever with Kadabra now. Perhaps we could finally see Kadabra again being used in the anime since the controversy regarding it no longer exists now.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I don't think Natsume would use Yungerer if she appears in this series, anyway. It's not the species that I'd expect her to use in a serious battle since she obviously would've gotten stronger since the last time we saw her, and her Yungerer has probably evolved by now. So I don't think that anything has really changed when it comes to Natsume's odds of returning.

Master Pikachu 11

Useless Info: Uri Geller has now officially given permission for Kadabra to be used in trading cards again, meaning that old lawsuit which prevented Kadabra from being printed out as cards (and I guess also from being used in the anime due to likely wanting to avoid the controversy) is now over. So now TPC can now basically freely do whatever with Kadabra now. Perhaps we could finally see Kadabra again being used in the anime since the controversy regarding it no longer exists now.
Well it looks like Goh can now get the entire Abra line

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Wait, Kadabra was anime banned too :eek:!?!?

PsychoLogical

Wait, Kadabra was anime banned too :eek:!?!?
why else hasn't it appeared since that AG filler ep in the BF arc and almost never appeared even before that after Sabrina's Kadabra debut.

Status
Not open for further replies.