• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Omg I did not know this lol.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Even if he is really giving them permission to use Kadabra, I don't see it coming back any time soon.

They'll probably play it safe so I don't see it coming back before year 3.

Was this posted?

If this is real Dracovish and Kubfu merch, and these two show up around the same time then I imagine Ash will get Kubfu while Goh possibly gets Dracovish.

Red and Blue

I wanted Ash to get Dracovish but between it and Kubfu I'd probably pick Kubfu, lol. Maybe Ash can still get one of the other three abominations later on

nickdt

Too be fair I doubt that them not being able to use Kadabra in the anime would have prevented Sabrina from coming back either way because they could just have her show up with a Alakazam and reveal that her Kadabra evolved offscreen.

Yeah i mean, its not like they haven't done that earlier in this series either when Korrina came back with Mienshao.

Decidueye23

Alright since we dont have much to speculate on, what is the one pokemon from each of ash's regional team that you think should come back for more development this series. An underrated or under written one, unlike charizard infernape etc

Applecorp

Alright since we dont have much to speculate on, what is the one pokemon from each of ash's regional team that you think should come back for more development this series. An underrated or under written one, unlike charizard infernape etc

Totodile, Scraggy, Oshawott or Snivy. Hell alot of Ash's Unova Pokemon could use more development since those were like the worst sagas for team development.

Master Pikachu 11

To say the least, I just want Dracovish to debut and thats it.
Agreed
Kingler, Totodile, Glalie, Gible is a must, Snivy, Noivern, and Incineroar

Ultra Beast Lover

Corrupt system? Ooooo I’m intrigued! Mind elaborating? XD
When game information first came out several users and I speculated that the league was rigged so it'd be impossible to enter the league unless you know someone important and that matches were rigged so that only the person the higher ups wanted on top could be on top and also that Leon, either knowingly or unknowingly, was undefeated because he was actually taking part in rigged matches. We also speculated that Marnie's secret reason for being on this journey was to dismantle this establishment and that Team Yell was a group of people who weren't ever able to get a sponsor.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I have two questions.
1 Between Obstagoon and Grimmsnarl which of these Galar Dark type Pokemon suits Ash
2 Between Flapple and Appletun, which one suits Ash

1.) Neither of them really fit Ash tbh. But if I had to pick one I'd go with Obstagoon. I just cannot see Ash with any member of the Impidimp line. While I can at least imagine Ash working with a Galarian Zigzagoon

2.) Definitely Flapple. Appletun feels more like a Goh Pokémon. (I think they're both going to Goh tho)

Ibrahim Saidu

1.) Neither of them really fit Ash tbh. But if I had to pick one I'd go with Obstagoon. I just cannot see Ash with any member of the Impidimp line. While I can at least imagine Ash working with a Galarian Zigzagoon

2.) Definitely Flapple. Appletun feels more like a Goh Pokémon. (I think they're both going to Goh tho)
Personally
1 I think Ash should catch Grimmsnarl
2 Since Ash is a kind of Trainer that works with speedy Pokemon then Flapple fits Ash's battle style. Pls since Applin has two branched evos, Ash and Goh can represent the evos with Ash having Flapple while Goh can have Appletun

BobbbidyBob

When game information first came out several users and I speculated that the league was rigged so it'd be impossible to enter the league unless you know someone important and that matches were rigged so that only the person the higher ups wanted on top could be on top and also that Leon, either knowingly or unknowingly, was undefeated because he was actually taking part in rigged matches. We also speculated that Marnie's secret reason for being on this journey was to dismantle this establishment and that Team Yell was a group of people who weren't ever able to get a sponsor.
Duuude! THAT THEORY IS SOoooo LIIT! It makes so much sense! I wish it could be canon

Status
Not open for further replies.