• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonhart

Imagineer
SerenaRulez said:
That's interesting because I remember that a lot of people on Twitter were speculating that Alain's battles in the Kalos series were rigged since Lysandre was working behind the scenes and some people thought Ash losing to Alain was part of that rigged plan too.

But I'm glad they were wrong because then people would have hated Alain even more than before and claimed Ash was the rightful league winner. :)

I remember those theories, although one of the more popular ones was that Alan's battle with Pachira was rigged since a lot of viewers didn't think that he could defeat a member of the Four Heavenly Kings for some reason.

Leonhart

Imagineer
desdar300 said:
I know that typing overlap is a non-issue but I really have to wonder how well the duck is going to do if Ash ends up getting Kubfu.
Because between it and Lucario it's pretty clear which one is going to end up getting the short end of the "Leek".
I know they may not care but at that point it just becomes hilarious how mistreated it's been

People keep insisting that Dakuma evolving into a dual type is the perfect way to avoid a type overlap situation, even though it's rather obvious that its Fighting-type traits will be showcased foremost regardless given that its shtick is Chinese martial arts.

I don't know how the writers would handle the unevenness in screen-time between it and Lucario, however. Maybe Dakuma/Wulaosu would get lucky and be treated better than Galarian Kamonegi at least.

Last edited:

Red and Blue

I'm pretty confident that Kubfu would get better treatment under Ash then his Farfetch'd. At least it will likely get its own arc when Ash evolves it in one of the towers

D

Deleted member 384931

We just had a 4 episode arc in Galar, so I don't think we'll be going back to this region any time soon. First there should be a few episodes in other regions.
Dont count on it. Pace and other regions arent exactly Journeys best qualities.

Status
Not open for further replies.