• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Henry's Journey said:
But I still want him to pull a Charizard return even if it's "fanservice" XD, I feel like Greninja should have been left "in training" rather than released, Kalos is the only region where Ash doesn't "own" a starter :/ (well and Galar so far lol).

I feel that he's the most likely to return regardless of whether he's treated as "in-training" or officially released, but also one of the least deserving of a comeback since he was already better developed than perhaps 90% of Satoshi's other Pokemon.

Leonhart

Imagineer
WaterShuriken said:
Not necessarily. He can leave him with his grandparents like he did with Chimecho.

He doesn't have grandparents [at least not any that we've actually seen]. If you're referring to the COTDs from AG147, those were housekeepers, not his actual family.

desdar300

Made a Thread about it but I personally don't want the journeys formula to bleed into generation 9 let alone our boy go coming along.
It feels like a constant tug-of-war between the staff of whether or not they want to give in to soulless nostalgia or try to suck off Furukawa by trying to throw sword and shield a bone and adding an extra region to all of this just sounds like a disaster.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Cute Poster but that has nothing to do with the Anime.

That's a New Year's Poster for The Year of the Ox (as you can tell by all the Cow/Bull related Pokémon Fireworks)

G-Max Rillaboom looks amazing there tho

I really hope The Maximizers appear in the Anime tho. I wonder what their music sounds like? (Always wanted to hear Piers singing)

esquilo09

Cute Poster but that has nothing to do with the Anime.

That's a New Year's Poster for The Year of the Ox (as you can tell by all the Cow/Bull related Pokémon Fireworks)

G-Max Rillaboom looks amazing there tho

I really hope The Maximizers appear in the Anime tho. I wonder what their music sounds like? (Always wanted to hear Piers singing)
What Chinese zodiac animal will be in 2022?

Leonhart

Imagineer
Mythical-Moonlight said:

It took me a few minutes to understand why Tritodon was on there since it seemed rather out of place at first, until I realized that it's probably a reference to the word "torito".

Leonhart

Imagineer
WaterShuriken said:
Nanny and Pop-Pop are pretty grandparent-sounding names a grandchild would call them.

Maybe I wasn't being clear before, but when I said that they weren't related to Kojirou, I meant in the original Japanese version: "Nanny" was simply called "old housekeeper" and "Pop-Pop" was just called "old man". It was quite obvious that they were never meant to be related to Kojirou in the original canon version, so I'm not sure why TPCi tried to imply otherwise. In any case, I was just clarifying that those two characters weren't Kojirou's relatives originally.

Status
Not open for further replies.