• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
If Ash brings back Snivy and fully evolves it, I won't care if Ash didn't get an 8th gen starter.

But that's never happening

Lol, yeah.. Snivy will go down in history as the least developed starter ever. Never even receiving a move upgrade and only had three battles (Elesa's Emolga, Clay and losing to Cameron's Lucario).

As for the 'spoiler'. Great job at not making it a spoiler. You have to be pretty dimwitted not to figure it out when you say it like that. :p:eek:

Decidueye23

Lol, yeah.. Snivy will go down in history as the least developed starter ever. Never even receiving a move upgrade and only had three battles (Elesa's Emolga, Clay and losing to Cameron's Lucario).

As for the 'spoiler'. Great job at not making it a spoiler. You have to be pretty dimwitted not to figure it out when you say it like that. :p:eek:
even though snivy did not recieve any move upgrades and appeared in less trainer battles, i always felt its one of the most memorable unova pokemon of Ash.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
Sweet jesus it's even uglier then I thought, hopefully it gets the Farfetch'd treatment or Palpitoad treatment and vanishes forever smh.
Are you salty, my friend?

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I can’t say that I am surprised as I expected this promotion to happen, but
I was wrong about Arctozolt and others on here had it correct so good job to Ace-barn and Tygurah on being correct on Arctozolt

Actually, reread the episode thread for this episode. I was the one who called that only these two would be restored on December 7th. A full month ago.

And Ace-Barn among others actually disagreed with me, saying that they will likely debut all four.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Well at least Ash finally gets a proper Gen 8 mon and not a gimmick like regional variant or regional evos.

Also, I like Chloe's outfit in that pic.

Ibrahim Saidu

I have 2 questions.
1 Can Ash still get some old gen Fossils even when he catches Dracovish
2 If yes, which of the old gen Fossils would you want Ash to have

Tygurah

I have 2 questions.
1 Can Ash still get some old gen Fossils even when he catches Dracovish
2 If yes, which of the old gen Fossils would you want Ash to have
1. He can get anything as long as the writers wish so, but I wouldn't get my hopes up for it. He's already got a full team of 6 + Mr. Mime, so if he catches anything else it'll most likely be another popular mon (T-tar, for example) or a Galar mon (most likely Grookey)
2. Either Rampardos or Archeops

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
This picture of Ash, Go and Chloe with Arctozolt and Dracovish literally means nothing to me. Yes, everything about the anime has to be confirmed on the main site before I believe it. Had the main site announced in Ash and Go’s character bios that they would be getting Dracovish and Arctozolt at some point in the near future back in October 2020, then I would believe the picture.

If they haven’t currently announced on the main site what pokemon Ash and Go will be catching or receiving for the first quarter in 2021 at this point, I don’t see them getting Dracovish and Arctozolt in this episode.

As for what other fossil pokemon I want Ash to get, I can see him getting Anorith, Lileep, Tyrunt and Amaura.

Last edited:

Tygurah

If they haven’t announced on the main site what pokemon Ash and Go will be catching or receiving for the first quarter in 2021 at this point, I don’t see them getting Dracovish and Arctozolt in this episode.

As for what other fossil pokemon I want Ash to get, I can see him getting Anorith, Lileep, Tyrunt and Amaura.
Jesus people really are in so much denial. You literally had the synopsis talk about "new companions" and now you get this picture and you still deny it :rolleyes:

BM14murph

Master Collector
Jesus people really are in so much denial. You literally had the synopsis talk about "new companions" and now you get this picture and you still deny it :rolleyes:

Its hilarious isn’t it? The picture is clearly the final shot of the episode as it has the still image artwork they so often use.

Also,practically every single time ash catches a new Pokémon the final shot is him with the Pokémon.

dman_dustin

Its hilarious isn’t it? The picture is clearly the final shot of the episode as it has the still image artwork they so often use.

Also,practically every single time ash catches a new Pokémon the final shot is him with the Pokémon.

Except it looks like low quality fan art not what I would expect from the actual episode.

Like what a severe budget drop.

It's still decent in context of fan art though, I'm only knocking it since its official, would think official would be higher quality.

dman_dustin

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Already know that it's prob gonna overshadow JN050 now lmao. Anyways.... might as well predict what the new visuals are:

-Another Ash capture spoiler
-Other roster changes for Chloe and Go (Drizzile debuting to be more exact for Go)
-Grookey snippet
-Bede and Marnie
-Other Galar gym leaders
-Some old companions or characters again
-Future arc foreshadow

Status
Not open for further replies.