• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I think anyone expecting Paul to appear is setting themselves up for disappointment at this point. He's not really going to bring much to the table, unlike Gary (who now looks a lot more like Blue) and Iris who promote Pokemon Masters..

Now if they'd have introduced Paul AS Silver, whom he's clearly based off, then I would've said sure, let's expect an appearance, but since he's an anime only character and offers nothing in terms of promotion for the games, I really don't see it happening..

Don't get me wrong, I'd love it because he reigns as the superior rival in my opinion, I just doubt it'll happen..

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Any chance that Ash will build 2 sets of "team" (aka at least 10 newcaptures w/ at least 5 non-Galar) this series?
  • Non-Galar Team
    • Dragonite
    • Gengar
    • Lucario
    • ? (Tyranitar)
    • ? (Zoroark)
  • Galar Team
    • Sirfetch'd
    • Dracovish
    • ? (Corviknight)
    • ? (Rillaboom)
    • ? (Urshifu)
I think that both of his remaining non-Galar captures will be Kanto mons.

esquilo09

Any chance that Ash will build 2 sets of "team" (aka at least 10 newcaptures w/ at least 5 non-Galar) this series?
  • Non-Galar Team
    • Dragonite
    • Gengar
    • Lucario
    • ? (Tyranitar)
    • ? (Zoroark)
  • Galar Team
    • Sirfetch'd
    • Dracovish
    • ? (Corviknight)
    • ? (Rillaboom)
    • ? (Urshifu)
I would love a Weavile, a Mudsdale and a Pangoro.

BobbbidyBob

Too bad I didn’t fall in love with Cara Liss yesterday.....though I did like the ep. Anyone else who didn’t fall in love? XD

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I like how alot of people are now hoping and speculating that Rookidee may be a future capture for Ash over the fact that it was shown in the OP and at a smaller extent, there was that one Rookidee that sat on Ash's head for a good amount of time and then went back on his head and seemed to enjoy it :>

Pikachu111213

Traveler
You know, with all these type overlaps, it’d be cool if ash did restricted sparring in the inevitable isle of armor episode(s). One more fighting type or dragon type and he could do it. So if he does get Kubfu, maybe we could see restricted sparring with Lucario, sirfetch’d, and Kubfu

wellwellwells

I think I lost something, why is everybody talking about Rokidee for Ash? That blue and yellow thing in the shot in the river seems more like a Karrablast to me.

I feel like this has to happen at some point, especially if they want to use that Yamper to show off Boltund. Chloe already has the cutemon that will never evolve in Eevee.

I want Yamperto travel and also for him to evolve into Boltund but seeing the opening it seems like whatever Eevee’s arc is, it is related to her evolution. Maybeshe will evolve into a new Eeveelution for Gen 9 right before leaving the cast lol

Juaquin

The Chosen One
after rookidee i just want ash to capture 1 more pokemon my preferred choice is Larvitar now that its semi-confirmed lucario will be the ace i dont want too many pokemon fighting for screentime and only 4 spots being available on his team just like poor Gengar :'(

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
She's not related to Leon lmao

That was a fake screencap

Ah damn it, would have been nice for them to be related.

I expect that her Fukamaru would've evolved by now. While I'd settle on it becoming a Gabite, I'd be ecstatic to see it as a Gablias despite whatever controversy that might cause.

That's why I said at least a Gabite :p Personally I have no problem with her having a Garchomp as she is training to be a Dragon Master. Ash already owns a Dragonite so..

I hope she mentions Drasna...
I doubt she'll have a full team in that episode...

I hope she mentions Drasna as well. And maybe Raihan and that she is looking to battle with him in the PWC.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Was hoping for White knight - black knight parallels between Ash and Goh but it looks like Ash will have both of the Galar knight birds.

Still looking forward to seeing both in action later.

Other than Dragonite having it's big fight after Gengar, it looks like Ash's Pokemon are receiving spotlight in their order of capture.

I wonder if Ash's Pokemon outside of Lucario and Pikachu will only have one or two fights before the next captures spotlight, or if Gengar and Dragonite are hamstrung by being past gen?

Status
Not open for further replies.