• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Erooo2uXMAE08td

New Corocoro scan is out featuring parts for JN053 and JN054.
@Dephender I'd hate to ask if you're busy but could you help us with the translation?

814.gif

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
EroxPBJW4AET3mQ

Got the part for JN055. Just needs a translation for confirmation that it’s related to Glimwood Tangle.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Don't you thibk it's a bit odd to go back to galar usually ash and got go there every two months in our

I figure they were killing time until Koharu joined.

On a side note, how many people think that the Leon road trip is an actual story arc and not just metaphorical/ baseless visuals?
I personally am not expecting it to actually happen, though a Dmax cave mini arc may be interesting.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
I hope Ash gets Impidimp that will later evolve into a powerful Grimmsnarl

Impidimp as a species doesn't seem like the kind of Pokémon I can see Ash ever catching.

Don't you thibk it's a bit odd to go back to galar usually ash and got go there every two months in our

Good chance Sobble and Inteleon takes place in Galar so probably doing another back to back Galar episodes.

I figure they were killing time until Koharu joined.

On a side note, how many people think that the Leon road trip is an actual story arc and not just metaphorical/ baseless visuals?
I personally am not expecting it to actually happen, though a Dmax cave mini arc may be interesting.

I can see him tag along when they do episodes based of Isle of Armor but I think it's just metaphorical/ baseless visuals.

DuskAstral

Here's my question for upcoming Ash's Team
  1. What Pokémon that look like a sun and moon in the Hoenn number 337 and 338?
  2. What Grass Type starter Pokémon in Galar that look like a monkey?
  3. What Dragon/Flying Type Pokémon number 373 in Hoenn that's got red wings?
  4. What final evolved form of Magnemite that's got three magnets?
  5. What is Onix will evolved into?
  6. What is a per-evolved form of Drapion?
  7. What is a red legendary Pokémon debut in Movie 5?
  8. What is a per-evolved form of Corviknight?
  9. What is a Pokémon number 227 is a Steel and a Flying Type in a Johto Region?
  10. What Pokémon number 206 that Ash fails to catch in The Path That Leads to Goodbye and Under the Pledging Tree?
  11. What is a shiny Pokémon number 328 that is a Ground Type in Hoenn?
  12. What is a legendary Pokémon that is a Rock, Steel and Ice Type in Hoenn?
  13. What is a Steel and Psychic type Pokémon number 436?
  14. What is a Pokémon number 304 is a Steel and a Rock Type?
  15. What Pokémon that look like a sword in Kalos number 679?
- Lunatone i Sorlock
- Grookey
- Salamence
- Magnezone
- Steelix
- Skorupi
- Latias
- Corvisquire
- Skarmory
- Dunsparce
- Trapinch
- Regi Trio
- Bronzor
- Aron
- Honedge
I don't think Satoshi has caught that many Pokémon, he's not a collector after all. Besides, this list is still only assumptions, it may be that it won't catch any of them at all.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Well at the very least I can say that I was expecting them to start off by bringing back extremely popular characters like Shinji or Hikari, instead of characters like Shijima and Iris who don't seem to be quite as popular as some of the alternatives. So that was a surprise.

Well if you want a more cynical mindset, you can think of it as them getting the less popular characters firstand saving the bigger ones for latter.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Dragonsoldier77 said:
Well if you want a more cynical mindset, you can think of it as them getting the less popular characters firstand saving the bigger ones for latter.

I suppose that would make sense. I'd personally get the most popular ones out of the way first just for the sake of building up hype, but I suppose that the opposite could work too. Hopefully Haruka does return even if they have to replace KAORI.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
I hope Ash gets Impidimp that will later evolve into a powerful Grimmsnarl

I am still interested in a PWC mach between Ash and Bea using Grimmsnarl and Machamp given Grimmsnarls dex entry.

However I would also be interested in Goh catching Impidimp since he is more likely than Ash to get Grookey and Toxel in my opinion.

I derive some kind of dark pleasure imagining Goh struggling with raising a Toxel/ Thwakey/ Morgrem like he has with Raboot and Sobble. It would also give him more team members that would likely appear more often.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
I am still interested in a PWC mach between Ash and Bea using Grimmsnarl and Machamp given Grimmsnarls dex entry.

We don't need Ash for that. They can just bring in Marnie along with her Grimmsnarl and she can battle Bea and her Machamp in the PWC.

Status
Not open for further replies.