• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
Are we just gonna act like Ash didn't just catch Frankenstein's Abomination last episode or...?

tenor.gif

I think Oshawott's cute though. It would probably look better with blue cheek patches instead of those weird freckle things.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I think Oshawott's cute though. It would probably look better with blue cheek patches instead of those weird freckle things.
I think Oshawott is Adorable as well.
I think the Clown nose is what sets people off more

I was responding to that guy's post with a Reaction Image. (Oshawott's face summed up my feelings)

Lacuna

Goodnight
I wonder if we gonna have an episode about the characters having to take pictures of some pokémon, to promote the New Pokémon Snap game
Don't they already take pictures of Pokémon for their research fellow work? It wouldn't be much different than that, lol. =P

It's too bad that New Pokémon Snap seems to be completely unrelated to the first one, otherwise I'd say we might get a cameo from Todd again... I won't give up hope!!

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
lmfao you guys are all hilarious... bruxish takes the cake for ugly queen in my eyes. oh and seismitoad is fugly too.

Although Ash has gengar, it'd be fun to see Ash with Impidimp that causes trouble. There whole line is beautiful and I hope to gosh it's not just a potd.
It's Marnie's ace so it probably won't be one unless she is just a COTD.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Okay, okay, explain why. And explain why he wouldn't capture an Impidimp, but has caught a Gengar this series.

It's a Pokémon that literally feeds off negative emotions and the only times Ash has negative emotions is after a bad defeat in a battle which are few and far between.

Status
Not open for further replies.