• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickachu

Momentai!
I was thinking if ash gets grookey it might evolve fully this year like scorbunny did in fact if the poster from December is right ash might catch male eevee and evolve it into one of the eeveeolution s on poster series

Hanto

Water Addiction
What's the point of Ash catching multiple Pokemon like eevee/toxtricity/rookidee etc if even his current roster doesn't get any significant development?
I don't really want new Dragonite or Gengar that were dumped into oblivion and turned into just background characters with almost zero battles and development?
Ash cant even equally manage team of six, so Jorneys<Unova in terms of screentime

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I'd approve Ash getting Toxricity. I'd love seeing him with more Poison types. Specially with Bulbasaur poison-half barely mattering, Muk being mostly a gag and Naganadel leaving.

DuskAstral

if the poster from December is right ash might catch male eevee and evolve it into one of the eeveeolution s on poster series
I don't see Satoshi's Eevee. It would be too much in conflict with Eevee Koharu. As for the posters, the Pokémon featured on them don't always predict future captures (Mewtwo for example). If there is indeed some Eevee on this particular poster, it most likely will belong to Iris or some other random trainer.

Ibrahim Saidu

I don't see Satoshi's Eevee. It would be too much in conflict with Eevee Koharu. As for the posters, the Pokémon featured on them don't always predict future captures (Mewtwo for example). If there is indeed some Eevee on this particular poster, it most likely will belong to Iris or some other random trainer.
Personally, Ash can catch Espeon either as it is or something similar to the Dragonair evolution

Decidueye23

Yep. Simple. Have ash interact with an eevee in a forest during the nightime. after some time of adventure as the day breaks, it evolves into espeon and joins ash. Simple. No conflict at all

nickdt

I don't think having an Eeveelution and an Eevee on the same cast is ever gonna happen, since the Eeveelution will always overshadow the Eevee, especially if the Eeveelution is owned by Ash.

Last edited:

Decidueye23

I don't think having an Eeveelution and an Eevee on the same cast is ever gonna happen, since the Eeveelution will always overshadow the Eevee, especially if the Eeveelution is owned by Ash.
I get what you are saying but i also feel like in this series due to the higher no.of captures most pokemon owned by ash too will not get alot of screen time. So i guess thier eevee marketing can still happen without getting too overshadowed. Its not like espeon will appear every episode whereas eevee probably will.

BobbbidyBob

Eternatus might come back too

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
One thing I was thinking about is that Goh hasn't caught a Pseudo Legendary pokémon. What do you think which Pseudo Legendary Pokemon Goh can get?
Beldum or Dreepy, maybe Bagon.
Eh let's go with Beldum since it literally had one sole appearance for whatever reason and it was under Morrison's ownership.

nickdt

Why do people want Ash to have an Espeon so badly? Just curious. Out of all the Eeveelutions, why that one specifically?

Because people are reading to much into the Eeveelution class during Alola, where basically the only one left for Ash was Espeon to choose, because its obvious Lana would go for Vaporeon, Kiawe for Flareon, Lillie for Syleon/Glaceon, Mallow for Leafeon and Sophocles for Jolteon. Considering Umbreon is associated with Rivals (Gary and Gladion both owned one), Espeon was the only one left for Ash anyways. But with the Alola gang now being gone, every Eevelution is back on the table for Ash, except for maybe Umbreon.

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
Because people are reading to much into the Eeveelution class during Alola, where basically the only one left for Ash was Espeon to choose, because its obvious Lana would go for Vaporeon, Kiawe for Flareon, Lillie for Syleon/Glaceon, Mallow for Leafeon and Sophocles for Jolteon. Considering Umbreon is associated with Rivals (Gary and Gladion both owned one), Espeon was the only one left for Ash anyways. But with the Alola gang now being gone, every Eevelution is back on the table for Ash, except for maybe Umbreon.
What episode this happened?

Decidueye23

Why do people want Ash to have an Espeon so badly? Just curious. Out of all the Eeveelutions, why that one specifically?
I think because the first three are a bit too bland. There is something about espeons design. Besides i know thwir rivalry is settled but since johto i eanted to see espeon and umbreon face off under ash and gary.
Also, espeon is my fav eeveelution barring sylveon. But since serena already has sylveon, i would want ash to get espeon

Pikachu111213

Traveler
*Cue Riley with “Ash will never get Espeon because he will never own a feminine Pokémon and Espeon is pink so it’s feminine”*

Nah, but in all seriousness, I doubt ash will get Espeon or any eeveelution, just because there’s already an Eevee on the cast. For a psychic type option, I wouldn’t mind ash getting a Galarian slowbro or if they wanted to be super generous, lati@s (either one)

Status
Not open for further replies.