• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genetic_Hawk

Pikachu! KIMI NI KIME TAA
can the show show goh catching legendaries/mythics like (shyamin , hoopa , victini , keldeo, regis and others) offscreen considering that these pokemns dont have much impact on universe

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Changing a bit the subject, Go caught Dugtrio(Although he gave it away to Endo in the end), now the only Pokémon who he failed to catch left are Slowking and Silicobra.

Note: I didn't add Marshtomp and Zapdos for obvious reasons.

Not sure what criteria you are using, but there are others like Gyarados and Grubin.

Crybaby Sobble

S = Sarunori = Satoshi
Goh is gonna leave after Pokémon Journeys. That's sure. There is no way to keep him otherwise they wouldn't let Goh capture two legendaries in such a short span

esquilo09

Not sure what criteria you are using, but there are others like Gyarados and Grubin.
Oh yeah, how could I forget about Grubin? And he doesn't need to catch Gyarados since he might evolve one of his Magikarp.

BobbbidyBob

Goh is gonna leave after Pokémon Journeys. That's sure. There is no way to keep him otherwise they wouldn't let Goh capture two legendaries in such a short span
I think they are doing this on purpose, making us believe he catches it but something else happens or he doesn’t keep it, seriously how dumb does this marketing crew think we are? Pfff

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I think they are doing this on purpose, making us believe he catches it but something else happens or he doesn’t keep it, seriously how dumb does this marketing crew think we are? Pfff
Take a look at facebook and youtube comments.

BobbbidyBob

It won’t happen, but I actually hope Goh does catch Suicune, first so you guys get triggered Lol kiiiddiiing, and second it would be a bold move.

Crybaby Sobble

S = Sarunori = Satoshi
don't be so sure u could get disappointed later on
I am already sure from the start when the ending dropped.After that hints are dropping towards me though people don't agree.
Well I would definitely laugh at the people when the day comes though it may just remain a dream
( For disappointment, wasn't the Sobble bait enough?)

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Oh yeah, how could I forget about Grubin? And he doesn't need to catch Gyarados since he might evolve one of his Magikarp.

Silcoon, Hitmonlee, Gengar, G-Farfetch'd, Slowpoke, and a member of the Dratini line are other things he wanted but didn't end up getting.

He can evolve his Spearow like with Magicarp.

Status
Not open for further replies.